life after death

life after death

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 05

Originally posted by helpmespock
at the time I totally didn't believe in channeling or any of that. It was crap to me. it was Christamas eve, and I was talking on the phone with my GM who was with my sister. It was some 4 or 5 years after my moms death. My sister and GM had always had trouble with the holidays without my mom.When they suggested(on the phone) that we try this, I turned ...[text shortened]... elieve in "demonic" spirits, just spirits, who I believe to be basically "good" if you will.
You must remember that KellyJay and checkbaiter have an absolute certain knowledge that demons exist and KJ can tell just by hearing your story on an internet chess site that the manifestion of your mother was almost certainly a demon sent to imperil your soul.

Sorry about that.

h

Moves
08 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
You must remember that KellyJay and checkbaiter have an absolute certain knowledge that demons exist and KJ can tell just by hearing your story on an internet chess site that the manifestion of your mother was almost certainly a demon sent to imperil your soul.

Sorry about that.
AHAHAHHHHHHAHAH I've fooled you all...mere mortals....I am the DEMON....muuhhuuhuhhhhhhhhahahahah!

ok, no i'm not....sorry.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
"Naive" "weak" "anemic"; you read your posts about as well as you read Scripture.
I was speaking of Christians in general.