life after death

life after death

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
LMFAO!!

Checkbaiter: I am just mad at satan and how he tricks God's people.

Send 'em a nasty e-mail.🙄
You have absolutely nothing constructive to say. You just enjoy name calling and ....oh, what's the use...won't waste my time.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
You have absolutely nothing constructive to say. You just enjoy name calling and ....oh, what's the use...won't waste my time.
Checkbaiter: If a person is a Christian and had an experience that would shake his/her faith, I would question what kind of Christian are you?
There are so many naive Xtians out there, that have no understanding of demonic spirits, how they operate, and are powerless against them.
When I see Xtians that don't even manifest the spirit, ie. speak in tongues, operate word of knowledge, etc. is it any wonder they are attacked and deceived? Demons can make an unbeliever "experience" anything they want in the mind.
Demons have been around from old. They know you, your parents, grandparents, and right down the line. They can impersonate their voice, they know facts that only you and a loved one would know. They know what you whispered to your girlfriend in her ear when you were 14!
If only more Christians would rise up and take charge of what God has already given them through Christ Jesus.
Instead what we have are weak and anemic Xtians that get hurt and then blame God, who is holy, and all good.

No name calling there; all "constructive" and "positive".
🙄🙄🙄

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Nov 05

It was an affront to him personally, but you're tooooooooo thick and fanatical to see that. The guy was talking about a personal experience involving his dead mother; I suppose it's tooooooooo much to ask a "Christian" like yourself to not call his dead mother a "demon".
I did not call his dead mother a demon. You think that belittling is
a bad thing? I believe I know the answer to that, but thought I would
ask if you anyway.
Kelly

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Nov 05

Checkbaiter: If a person is a Christian and had an experience that would shake his/her faith, I would question what kind of Christian are you?
There are so many naive Xtians out there, that have no understanding of demonic spirits, how they operate, and are powerless against them.
When I see Xtians that don't even manifest the spirit, ie. speak in t ...[text shortened]... nd all good.

No name calling there; all "constructive" and "positive".
🙄🙄🙄
I don't see any name calling in that post. And if you knew anything of the bible, you would understand what I said is true.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I don't see any name calling in that post. And if you knew anything of the bible, you would understand what I said is true.
"Naive" "weak" "anemic"; you read your posts about as well as you read Scripture.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 05

Originally posted by KellyJay
I did not call his dead mother a demon. You think that belittling is
a bad thing? I believe I know the answer to that, but thought I would
ask if you anyway.
Kelly
He said that he believed he talked to his dead mother, that the manifestion that he dealt with was his mother. You said: I'd back off that thinking that God allowed the spirit of a dead
person to enter another, that smakes more of the demonic
than a ghost.

"More of a demonic than a ghost" isn't saying the manifestion he believed was his mother was a demon? Read your own crap.

At first you denied belittling at all, now you seem to be saying it's a good thing if you do it! Make up your "mind".

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Nov 05

He said that he believed he talked to his dead mother, that the manifestion that he dealt with was his mother. You said: I'd back off that thinking that God allowed the spirit of a dead
person to enter another, that smakes more of the demonic
than a ghost.

"More of a demonic than a ghost" isn't saying the manifestion he believed was ...[text shortened]... ttling at all, now you seem to be saying it's a good thing if you do it! Make up your "mind".
I didn't belittle him, and if you read what you just said, "...that the
manifestation that he dealt with was his mother." I was questioning
what he thought that manifestation was; I was not calling his mother
a demon. You seem to be so bent on trying to prove I was attempting
to belittle him you will reach at anything to justify your accusations.
Saying that I'd back off that thinking along those lines of thought
about what that manifestation was, is not belittling anyone; name
calling does fit that criteria for which you seem to do over and over
ad nauseam. If you believe belittling is a bad thing, why do you do it
nonstop; if you don’t think it a bad thing why bother accusing me of
something you think is okay?
Kelly

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 05
2 edits

I didn't belittle him, and if you read what you just said, "...that the
manifestation that he dealt with was his mother." I was questioning
what he thought that manifestation was; I was not calling his mother
a demon. You seem to be so bent on trying to prove I was attempting
to belittle him you will reach at anything to justify your accusations.
S ...[text shortened]... if you don’t think it a bad thing why bother accusing me of
Kelly
Pop quiz, genius: look through our posts and see who uses the word "belittle" first. And calling something he sincerely believes to be his mother "a demon" is the same thing as calling his mother a demon in my view particulary when he said that certain things the mainfestion said were things only his mother would know and that the mainfestion was consistent with his mother's behavior (that's why he believed it WAS his mother).

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Nov 05

Pop quiz, genius: look through our posts and see who uses the word "belittle" first. And calling something he sincerely believes to be his mother "a demon" is the same thing as calling his mother a demon in my view.
I believe that would be me, right after you called me a couple
of names, did I pass your quiz?
Kelly

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
08 Nov 05
1 edit

If you believe belittling is a bad thing, why do you do it
nonstop; if you don’t think it a bad thing why bother accusing me of
MMMM...I love a good dilemma.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Nov 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
MMMM...I love a good dillemma.
Yea, he let that one go did you notice?
Kelly

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
08 Nov 05

Kelly
I see everything that transpires here. You'd think I was FORUM JESUS.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 05
1 edit

Kelly
Since YOU mentioned it first to deny that YOU did it but now say it's OK if YOU do it, that makes YOU the hypocrite, not me. And when I start saying someone's mother is a demon like you did, then I'll equal your chutzpah, "Christian", but not before.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Nov 05

Since YOU mentioned it first to deny that YOU did it but now say it's OK if YOU do it, that makes YOU the hypocrite, not me. And when I start saying someone's mother is a demon like you did, then I'll equal your chutzpah, "Christian", but not before.
Any can read what you and I have both said, let all those that
care too go back through figure out who was the hypocrite here
if any.
Kelly

h

Moves
08 Nov 05

Okay, again I agree; however, there remains some points I would
ask you to think about.

If there is the danger that demonic powers are there, and the other
two possiblities really add little to your life even being true, why play
in that yard, since you will not know no matter what you do or think?
Kelly
at the time I totally didn't believe in channeling or any of that. It was crap to me. it was Christamas eve, and I was talking on the phone with my GM who was with my sister. It was some 4 or 5 years after my moms death. My sister and GM had always had trouble with the holidays without my mom.When they suggested(on the phone) that we try this, I turned to my fiance, and literally said..."bare with me here, I have to do something for my GM and my sister..." I was quite shocked at what then transpired. I have never done it since.

also, you must remember, I don't believe in "demonic" spirits, just spirits, who I believe to be basically "good" if you will.