1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 14:52
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]==================================
    I had never sought them out or been paritcularly interested in ufo literature
    Since then(a few years later ) I have collected 8 or 9 books on the subject. Totallly fascinating stuff. Validates a lof t of christian beliefs and more
    =====================================

You say the books validate Christ ...[text shortened]... ke you want to confess your sins to God or do they tend to make you want to ignore that detail ?[/b]
    No, not the books. The experience validated christian beliefs
    They did not ignore the detail of confessing sins,however they(it) seemed to express more the 'accountability' for sins and the understanding of the process and ...finally the 'moving beyond' sins
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 15:031 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    They did not ignore the detail of confessing sins,however they(it) seemed to express more the 'accountability' for sins and the understanding of the process and ...finally the 'moving beyond' sins
    ======================
    ================================

Confession would imply accountability.

Confession to a Law Giver would mean accountability.

Do these experiences tend to make you want to say "Dear God I love You" or less and less likely to think in those terms?

If less and less I think you could be being led astray by evil intelligence of some form.

I once had impressions urging me to jump out onto a highway of moving cars. They did not start that way though. They morphed into that.

You really have to be careful with drugs. And it is really really stupid to put something in your brain which you purchased on the street to put money into some guy's pocket.

If the guy was not a medical doctor, I would think real hard before I purchased something and put it into my brain.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 15:20
    [b]======================
    ================================

Confession would imply ...[text shortened]... al doctor, I would think real hard before I purchased something and put it into my brain.[/b]
    Well he could've been a medical doctor.

These experiences made me think'God I love you'
    I already thought"god I love you" , but after this happened I thought of God in a whole new way. Capice?
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 15:381 edit

I already thought"god I love you" , but after this happened I thought of God in a whole new way. Capice?
    Mistaken post. I misunderstood you.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 15:421 edit

How were your thoughts of God differed afterwards from before ?

Also do you sense or perceive a return of that love from God to you ?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 15:51
    How were your thoughts of God differed afterwards from before ?

Also do you sense or perceive a return of that love from God to you ?
    1.Really hard to explain verbally. Maybe more refined, and more expanded.
    2. Yes I feel a return of that love
    On many different levels. Definately

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree