1. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 11:16
    Originally posted by josephw
    Ok. So let's start at square one.

Is it, or is it not true that eternal life is a gift?
    You got me there .. I concede. Eternal life is a gift. How could I be so blind. Just profess your faith with your mouth and ... BOOM ! Eternal life !! You win.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 11:17
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You got me there .. I concede. Eternal life is a gift. How could I be so blind. Just profess your faith with your mouth and ... BOOM ! Eternal life !! You win.
    Funny, I don't recall Jesus teaching that you have to be snide about it.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 05:57
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Eternal life is a gift of God's grace. Grace is unmerited.

So yes, when one believes and confesses that Jesus died for their sins one is saved from death.

That's the first part of salvation. Two more parts to go Rajk.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 11:132 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    Eternal life is a gift of God's grace. Grace is unmerited.

So yes, when one believes and confesses that Jesus died for their sins one is saved from death.

That's the first part of salvation. Two more parts to go Rajk.
    It appears you did not realise that my post contained sarcasm. You keep ignoring the whole letter of Paul to the Ephesians. In Ephesians, Paul told the Christian saints that they are saved by grace through faith, and foolishly you stop reading further. But Paul says more... if they continue in their sin they will not enter the Kingdom of God. So obviously saved by grace is no guarantee that they will get eternal life or saved from death.

The only way someone can end up with that doctrine you preach is by ignoring 95% of what Paul and the Apostles said and 100% of what Jesus said. When you start quoting from the 95% of Pauls writings which you currently ignore or from the teachings of Jesus Christ .. then your doctrine will be complete. Right now its a pile of misinformation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree