Logs in our own eyes

Logs in our own eyes

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
By 'caught out' you mean you had a suspicion that you couldn't prove?

If the intent was malicious I would not have told you.
If your intent was not malicious, why did you deliberately mislead people, as you have now admitted?

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
If your intent was not malicious, why did you deliberately mislead people, as you have now admitted?
Malicious means to 'intentionally cause harm'. Who do you think I harmed by using a different account and how exactly did I harm them?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Jun 17

Malicious means to 'intentionally cause harm'. Who do you think I harmed by using a different account and how exactly did I harm them?
Again, if your intent was not malicious, why did you deliberately mislead people, as you have now admitted?

You still haven't explained your motivation.

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

Again, if your intent was not malicious, why did you deliberately mislead people, as you have now admitted?

You still haven't explained your motivation.
I have explained my motivation before.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

I have explained my motivation before.

I have not read any post from you that explains your motivation for deliberating misleading people. I look forward to you pointing me to it.

You say it was not malicious, great. Then what was it?

Moves
11 Jun 17

I have not read any post from you that explains your motivation for deliberating misleading people. I look forward to you pointing me to it.

You say it was not malicious, great. Then what was it?
Maybe then you should go back and actually read what I say. I have explained my motivation more than once, at least one of those times it was a post directed at you.

Who do you think I harmed by using a different account and how exactly did I harm them?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jun 17

Are you perhaps mixing this thread up with one of the Trump threads you were following?
I will ask again, were you attempting to be funny or insulting?

E

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I'd say both.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jun 17

Ask again 😀
This time use capital letters.. maybe that will help.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Jun 17

Take your pick. Were you attempting to be relevant?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Jun 17

Maybe then you should go back and actually read what I say. I have explained my motivation more than once, at least one of those times it was a post directed at you.

Who do you think I harmed by using a different account and how exactly did I harm them?
I have no idea what your motivation was to deliberately mislead people. I can only assume it gave you some jollies.

As lying and deceiving doesn't 'harm' anybody, you therefore have no qualms in doing so, right? (But want credibility when you post in other threads? )

Moves
11 Jun 17

Do you feel entitled to a response from him after all the abusive language you have used on here?
What abusive language are you referring to?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by Eladar
I'd say both.
Thought so.

Moves
12 Jun 17

Originally posted by divegeester
What abusive language are you referring to?
Referring to someone as a male genital is normal behavior for you right?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Jun 17

Thought so.
We have already mutually established Kelly that our intent, when communicating with each other, is never personal or intentionally insulting.

Therefore, when you ask me if I was 'trying to be funny or insulting?' what do you think the answer is? Indeed, why even ask the question?