A vish(ous) insult! 😛
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 18:373 edits
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to karoly aczel

Yes iam troubled by the whole world full of ignorant people, and its all these mis-informed persons, that create the troubles of the world, and make the pharmaceutical companies rich selling anti-depressants

There are 4 types of ignorant people, the innocent, the religious people, the evolutionists (atheists) and the puffed up intele ...[text shortened]... interest in spiritual matters whatsoever and they are envious of god. ( their rascals)

vishva
    You are wrong. I am not an atheist, but I am perfectly happy to accept evolution. There is an enormous amount of evidence from a range of scientific disciplines that makes it all but impossible to rationally reject.

edit - And you should include a fifth type of ignorant person; he who insists that he is privy to divine understanding and decries all who disagree with him as stupid or ignorant.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 18:47
    to Twit Head

You have successfully, demonstrated that you are a first class moron, keep talking, its funny.

vishva
    Are you 'mentally challenged' in any way? Do you have a medical condition that we should know about?

I refuse to believe that a grown up adult can be as thick as you are demonstrating at the moment.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 19:55
    And i'll repeat once again, accepting evolutionary theory doesn't mean you are an atheist.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 23:25
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    And i'll repeat once again, accepting evolutionary theory doesn't mean you are an atheist.
    to Proper Knob

And i will repeat once again, for your benefit the following:

I have already in a previous posting, acknowledged that if there is evolution,then it could only be possible, with the spiritual the potency behind it, (go back and you will see)
    And thats called (intelligent desighn) which is being debated in academic circles at present.

vishva
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 05:171 edit
    to Swiss Gambit

My use of some harsh words were necessary, because the people i used the harsh words with were not enquiring sincerly, and were mocking everything,

Harsh word are not always rude words.

vishva
    deleted
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 02:03
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    You are wrong. I am not an atheist, but I am perfectly happy to accept evolution. There is an enormous amount of evidence from a range of scientific disciplines that makes it all but impossible to rationally reject.

edit - And you should include a fifth type of ignorant person; he who insists that he is privy to divine understanding and decries all who disagree with him as stupid or ignorant.
    There is an enormous amount of evidence from a range of scientific disciplines that makes it all but impossible to rationally reject.

All but impossible? Then I rationally reject the evidence. 🙂
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 07:26
    Originally posted by josephw
    All but impossible? Then I rationally reject the evidence. 🙂
    Well give us your rational argument then.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 08:38
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]There is an enormous amount of evidence from a range of scientific disciplines that makes it all but impossible to rationally reject.

All but impossible? Then I rationally reject the evidence. 🙂[/b]
    I think what you mean is that you 'irrationally' reject the evidence, as you do so without rational foundation. Unless you have an argument that you have not yet presented...?

🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree