1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 05:00
    Dear Vishva,
    I can percieve your troubles with trying to get toyur point(s) across.

Gos is not proveable. "It" is in understood through direct experience. Those who want to understand God through books,(ie.the bible), will always run into trouble.

Those that have direct experience of God will have their own understanding, a starting ground from which to work from.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 06:04
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Dear Vishva,
    I can percieve your troubles with trying to get toyur point(s) across.

Gos is not proveable. "It" is in understood through direct experience. Those who want to understand God through books,(ie.the bible), will always run into trouble.

Those that have direct experience of God will have their own understanding, a starting ground from which to work from.
    to karoly aczel

Yes iam troubled by the whole world full of ignorant people, and its all these mis-informed persons, that create the troubles of the world, and make the pharmaceutical companies rich selling anti-depressants

There are 4 types of ignorant people, the innocent, the religious people, the evolutionists (atheists) and the puffed up intelectuals, and in this forum the most annoying are the atheists, because they are arrogant and disrespectfull to common sense.

I am going to keep showing up here and exspose the nonsense of the atheist,s because they have no interest in spiritual matters whatsoever and they are envious of god. ( their rascals)

vishva
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 11:16
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    to karoly aczel

Yes iam troubled by the whole world full of ignorant people, and its all these mis-informed persons, that create the troubles of the world, and make the pharmaceutical companies rich selling anti-depressants

There are 4 types of ignorant people, the innocent, the religious people, the evolutionists (atheists) and the puffed up intele ...[text shortened]... interest in spiritual matters whatsoever and they are envious of god. ( their rascals)

vishva
    Yeah, but the athiests have better arguements than the theists on here so... y'know, they got some good points of view,imo🙂
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 11:35
    Yeah, but the athiests have better arguements than the theists on here so... y'know, they got some good points of view,imo🙂
    to karolyaczel

The atheists who also have a science background, are clever word jugglers, and to the lay person seems intelligent and a good debater, but to someone who knows better, their arguments are weak and deceptive, and besides they denounce god, and by doing so destroy the reason why anything can exist at all.

vishva
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 12:21
    to karolyaczel

The atheists who also have a science background, are clever word jugglers, and to the lay person seems intelligent and a good debater, but to someone who knows better, their arguments are weak and deceptive, and besides they denounce god, and by doing so destroy the reason why anything can exist at all.

vishva
    They cant prove God exists. Neither can I. Not within the current (accepted)scientific framework. Hence the need for words like "enigma", and the like...
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 12:52
    They cant prove God exists. Neither can I. Not within the current (accepted)scientific framework. Hence the need for words like "enigma", and the like...
    to karoly aczel

One doesnt prove god, but appreciates god and the creation, god is inconcievable and beyond the grasp of the mind and senses, so insight and revelation are the tools for that appreciation.

Apparently scientists cannot see protons and newtrons, but ony the paths that are left by their movement, likewise, one doesnt see god, but appreciates his/her creation.

vishva
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 13:24
    to karolyaczel

vishva
    If our arguments are weak and deceptive then you should have no problem demonstrating such. Instead you always resort to simply dismissing them out of hand with no actual counter argument, and when that fails you start with the insults and lies.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 13:42
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    If our arguments are weak and deceptive then you should have no problem demonstrating such. Instead you always resort to simply dismissing them out of hand with no actual counter argument, and when that fails you start with the insults and lies.
    to twhite Head

You have not made any stand yet, but have simply made only some statements that there is no god.

You have said there are some bones that prove that there is no god, is that an argument.

You and your atheist buddys have been running rough shot over this spirituality forum for too long, and your comments are best suited for the science forum, because you dont accept anything spiritual....OK so could you shift over there please.

I will always coment on your postings if you put forward false info in this forum.

vishva
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 14:141 edit
    You have not made any stand yet, but have simply made only some statements that there is no god.
    I take a stand on many issues. As I pointed out above, you start by dismissing what everyone says without actually addressing their points.

You have said there are some bones that prove that there is no god, is that an argument.
    No, I never said any such thing. As I pointed out above, when you have no argument, you resort to lying.

Now I'm just waiting for the insults.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 14:50
    I take a stand on many issues. As I pointed out above, you start by dismissing what everyone says without actually addressing their points.

[b]You have said there are some bones that prove that there is no god, is that an argument.

No, I never said any such thing. As I pointed out above, when you have no argument, you resort to lying.

Now I'm just waiting for the insults.[/b]
    to Twhitehaed

I am the only one talking here, and have qualified my statements so many times, and you have not put anything on the table to talk about.

And you keep using this word ( lie ) whats that all about. Anyhow like i said you are not interested about the topics in this forum, and your only here to make a disturbance

What is your stand anyway, say something.

vishva
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 16:14
    I am the only one talking here, and have qualified my statements so many times, and you have not put anything on the table to talk about.
    Actually, most of what you have said on this forum so far could be summarized as follows:
    1. Everything anyone other than vishvahetu says is goobly gook.
    2. Christianity, Islam and just about any other religion is complete nonsense.
    3. Atheists are such total fools that nobody should listen to them.
    4. There is a God, but I know practically nothing about him and life works by the spiritual force which I know practically nothing about.
    5. Evolution is something I don't understand, don't want to understand, but I nevertheless know to be total goobly googk and is only believed by some people because they learnt it in school and because of scientists who manufacture evidence for it for nefarious purposes.

And you keep using this word ( lie ) whats that all about.
    I have pointed out a number of lies you have told in this forum. This includes the one in the above post where you state:
    I have never said that, nor anything to that effect. So either you lack comprehension skills, or it was a lie.
    Would you like to clarify? Were you really of the opinion that I had said that?

Every time in the past I have accused you of lying, I have explained why and where and what you said, and you have not tried to explain yourself.

Anyhow like i said you are not interested about the topics in this forum, and your only here to make a disturbance
    If I wasn't interested I wouldn't be here. But my interests are different from yours.
    Since you seem to think that what anyone else says is goobly gook, one could say that it is you that is not interested in any topic other than what you have to say.

What is your stand anyway, say something.
    I am an atheist. I think the Theory of Evolution is supported by the available evidence. I think most of what you say is goobly gook.
    What else would you like me to take a stand on?
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 16:30
    Actually, most of what you have said on this forum so far could be summarized as follows:
    1. Everything anyone other than vishvahetu says is goobly gook.
    2. Christianity, Islam and just about any other religion is complete nonsense.
    3. Atheists are such total fools that nobody should listen to them.
    4. There is a God, but I know practically nothing ab ...[text shortened]... think most of what you say is goobly gook.
    What else would you like me to take a stand on?
    to Twit Head

You have successfully, demonstrated that you are a first class moron, keep talking, its funny.

vishva
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 16:36
    to Twit Head

You have successfully, demonstrated that you are a first class moron, keep talking, its funny.

vishva
    I'm planning to rent the book from the library. This in spite of the bad sales pitch.

PS - For your future shilling of the book, please bear in mind that this isn't car sales and insulting the potential customers will hurt your sales, not help them. 🙄
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 16:42
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I'm planning to rent the book from the library. This in spite of the bad sales pitch.

PS - For your future shilling of the book, please bear in mind that this isn't car sales and insulting the potential customers will hurt your sales, not help them. 🙄
    to Swiss Gambit

My use of some harsh words were necessary, because the people i used the harsh words with were not enquiring sincerly, and were mocking everything,

Harsh word are not always rude words.

vishva
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 17:04
    to Twit Head

vishva
    There comes the insult as predicted. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree