1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 07:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually it was the process of reflection.
    Well I guess it is a good thing that you did reflect and did move away from your previous position as it was quite appalling. It is interesting how long it took you to reflect and finally admit that you were wrong. Perhaps if you did reflected earlier in threads you wouldn't end up with your underpants at your ankles quite so often.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 10:493 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well I guess it is a good thing that you did reflect and did move away from your previous position as it was quite appalling. It is interesting how long it took you to reflect and finally admit that you were wrong. Perhaps if you did reflected earlier in threads you wouldn't end up with your underpants at your ankles quite so often.
    I don't see why someone should be chastised for having reflected and come to a different perspective. In fact it demonstrates an intellect that is alive and well. I would be much more concerned if i was drooged up and could only spout the same dreary humdrum of 'you're this and you're that'. Nor do I find it in the least bit interesting how long it took or that my original premise is wrong. As far as I am aware no one is infallible except you, the Pope and FMF. Its these absolutely petty details that seem to interest you that marrs most of your posting here divesgeester for it makes you appear like a gossiping housewife. Maybe you are? Who can say?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 11:031 edit
    I don't see why someone should be chastised for having reflected and come to a different perspective. In fact it demonstrates an intellect that is alive and well. I would be much more concerned if i was drooged up and could only spout the same dreary humdrum of 'you're this and you're that'. Nor do I find it in the least bit interesting how long it ...[text shortened]... re divesgeester for it makes you appear like a gossiping housewife. Maybe you are? Who can say?
    I wouldn't say that you posting for several days across multiple threads saying forced sex within marriage was not rape because concent had previously been given, was a petty observation.

Besides I'm not chastising you for changing your postion, I'm commenting on how long it took to do so.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 11:06
    I don't see why someone should be chastised for having reflected and come to a different perspective.
    Can you point us to the post in which you acknowledged and stated clearly that you had changed your viewpoint and did so with the seriousness that a topic as ghastly as rape warranted?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 11:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Can you point us to the post in which you acknowledged and stated clearly that you had changed your viewpoint and did so with the seriousness that a topic as ghastly as rape warranted?
    I have made my position clear, you may make reference to that.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 11:17
    I wouldn't say that you posting for several days across multiple threads saying forced sex within marriage was not rape because concent had previously been given, was a petty observation.

Besides I'm not chastising you for changing your postion, I'm commenting on how long it took to do so.
    rather interestingly i just received a private correspondence stating that someone else also feels that you and your friend are nothing but a pair of gossiping housewives, filling the forum, with petty details, maybe its something for you to take on board, or you could simply carry on., either way, its your decision.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 11:17
    I have made my position clear, you may make reference to that.
    Where is it you are claiming you made your change to a different position clear? If you show me where it is, I will make reference to it.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 11:19
    rather interestingly i just received a private correspondence stating that...
    Do they also support both your contradictory stances on marital rape?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 11:23
    rather interestingly i just received a private correspondence stating that someone else also feels that you and your friend are nothing but a pair of gossiping housewives, filling the forum, with petty details, maybe its something for you to take on board, or you could simply carry on., either way, its your decision.
    It's of no surprise to me that certain posters here would choose not confront people to their faces. Incidentally did you have their permission to reveal that information?
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 12:35
    It's of no surprise to me that certain posters here would choose not confront people to their faces. Incidentally did you have their permission to reveal that information?
    At least i'm in the clear. Last time i attempted to send Robbie a PM about Boro losing i discovered i was on his ignore list.

😲
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 13:02
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    At least i'm in the clear. Last time i attempted to send Robbie a PM about Boro losing i discovered i was on his ignore list.

😲
    I've been on his ignore list since around 2009. Congratulations on making it; you obviously must have said something "slobbery" to him.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 17:015 edits
    @ Ghost of a Duke - My apologies ghastly one, you are now not on my ignore list and have my full attention.
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 17:29
    @ Ghost of a Duke - My apologies ghastly one, you are now not on my ignore list and have my full attention.
    No worries. Did give you a bit of a hard time when i came to the site.
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 18:08
    I was watching a religious debate on Youtube.
    A muslim cleric said if a man catches his wife committing adultery it is ok to kill her.
    Just a misdemeanour.
    If a woman catches a man it is not ok to kill him.
    She might be one of his other wives she does not know about and is therefore murder.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree