1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 03:361 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Of course slavery is not sinful. If it were inherently sinful, God would have declared it so.
    So in your opinion if you own slaves you are abiding by Jesus's command to love your neighbor as you love yourself?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 04:021 edit
    Why do you think Suzi believes what is Christian is biblical?

She doesn't believe the Bible should be worshipped.
    The only one worthy of worship is God. No, of course I do not worship the Bible. You hold your version of the truth of the Bible above God himself. You go pray to your book. See how far that gets you.

People like you hold the words of the Bible above the righteousness of God. You use it to justify all manners of sin, a true and thorough twisting of God's will. You err when you ask "where does it say this?" or "where does it say that?" when it is not mere words in a book that you should follow, but the will of God.

As a Christian, you can access the will of God, but very, very few actually do. When was the last time you prayed, and did not ask for yourself, but for others? You are becoming closer to the will of God once your petitions do not constantly concern your own selfish needs, but the needs of others.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 11:38
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    The only one worthy of worship is God. No, of course I do not worship the Bible. You hold your version of the truth of the Bible above God himself. You go pray to your book. See how far that gets you.

People like you hold the words of the Bible above the righteousness of God. You use it to justify all manners of sin, a true and thorough twisting of ...[text shortened]... d once your petitions do not constantly concern your own selfish needs, but the needs of others.
    You believe that your convictions are God's convictions. Your views override God's truth. When your error is pointed out with scripture your reply is that the Bible is being worshipped.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 12:27
    You believe that your convictions are God's convictions. Your views override God's truth. When your error is pointed out with scripture your reply is that the Bible is being worshipped.
    Are you five years old?

This "I know you are but what am I?" schtick doesn't work with adults.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '17 12:01
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Are you five years old?

This "I know you are but what am I?" schtick doesn't work with adults.
    I am sure that's how a child of Satan would view it.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 20:52
    Of course slavery is not sinful. If it were inherently sinful, God would have declared it so.
    Vast misery;
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 20:57
    Originally posted by @black-beetle
    Vast misery;
    That's like saying being a mine owner with a company town is vast misery.

Perhaps any business owner with employees.
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    I am sure that's how a child of Satan would view it.
    Your spirit mirrors deep lack of love for your brothers and sisters, and sickening dualism. I feel deep compassion for you.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    Your spirit mirrors deep lack of love for your brothers and sisters, and sickening dualism. I feel deep compassion for you.
    A child of Satan would see it that way.
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:00
    That's like saying being a mine owner with a company town is vast misery.

Perhaps any business owner with employees.
    No. This is an answer to you, when you insisted that slavery is not a misconduct. First learn to love your brother and sisters, and then feel free to state that you follow Jesus's path;
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:01
    A child of Satan would see it that way.
    You need help.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:04
    No. This is an answer to you, when you insisted that slavery is not a misconduct. First learn to love your brother and sisters, and then feel free to state that you follow Jesus's path;
    Slavery is not sinful.

Our conditions in life are really unimportant. Following God means giving up your life anyhow and becoming a slave to God.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:05
    You need help.
    I'm sure you see it that way since I reject your morality.
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:10
    Slavery is not sinful.

Our conditions in life are really unimportant. Following God means giving up your life anyhow and becoming a slave to God.
    Our conditions in life are important in a certain level because they must project the reality we want to deploy. This is how we people progress. Once deployed and on track, they must be followed by another, and another, and another conditions. Otherwise we would still believe, amongst else, that our planet is flat (apologies, Freaky KBH)😵
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:12
    Our conditions in life are important in a certain level because they must project the reality we want to deploy. This is how we people progress. Once deployed and on track, they must be followed by another, and another, and another conditions. Otherwise we would still believe, amongst else, that our planet is flat (apologies, Freaky KBH)😵
    We exist within reality which is outside of us. Our view of reality is meaningless.

We can simply agree with reality and go with the flow or end up a bug splattering on the windshield.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree