1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:17
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I'm sure you see it that way since I reject your morality.
    I have no morality. You reject no thing of mine, because not too much is left from me. Years now, I travel ultra light.
    What you reject is both the core person of your religious misconception, and the genuine love and compassion for your brothers and sisters. You can neither see his face shining in your eyes, nor his face manifesting in a single blade of grass. You are hooked in noisy projections of your mind that you falsely evaluate as the so called word of G-d.
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:22
    We exist within reality which is outside of us. Our view of reality is meaningless.

We can simply agree with reality and go with the flow or end up a bug splattering on the windshield.
    Feel free to go with the flow, Eladar. As regards me, the sole reality I 'm experiencing is the reality I create. Reality depends on me. I am not reality-depended. When I make my decisions, I hold myself responsible in full. If your reality is outside of you and you are reality-dependent, the reality you are experiencing is not real.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:37
    Originally posted by @black-beetle
    Feel free to go with the flow, Eladar. As regards me, the sole reality I 'm experiencing is the reality I create. Reality depends on me. I am not reality-depended. When I make my decisions, I hold myself responsible in full. If your reality is outside of you and you are reality-dependent, the reality you are experiencing is not real.
    When we die we will either see if you are correct, if I am correct, or if our lives in the end are totally irrelevant.
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:57
    When we die we will either see if you are correct, if I am correct, or if our lives in the end are totally irrelevant.
    Stained Mirror๐Ÿ˜ต
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 21:59
    Let's look forward to that then ๐Ÿ˜•
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 22:04
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Let's look forward to that then ๐Ÿ˜•
    I do.

Some of us are more likely to die sooner than later, but we all end up dead. Given a couple of decades after that, we will have been forgotten.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 22:24
    I do.

Some of us are more likely to die sooner than later, but we all end up dead. Given a couple of decades after that, we will have been forgotten.
    I think you looking forward to being dead is a wonderful expression of your philosophy.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 22:26
    I think you looking forward to being dead is a wonderful expression of your philosophy.
    Heaven is a greater place than this.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 22:39
    Heaven is a greater place than this.
    Off you go then...
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 22:47
    Off you go then...
    Age before beauty.

You will be dead soon enough. I will serve my time here.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 22:56
    You will be dead soon enough. I will serve my time here.
    Nice.
    Good to have a goal in life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree