1. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    19 Aug '12 00:58
    Why was this term never used in reguards to Mary, Jesus's mother while he was on earth?
  2. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    19 Aug '12 01:131 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Why was this term never used in reguards to Mary, Jesus's mother while he was on earth?
    Why don't you just go ahead and tell us what it is you want to tell us?
  3. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    19 Aug '12 01:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why don't you just go ahead and tell us what it is you want to tell us?
    *************************
  4. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    19 Aug '12 01:17
    Originally posted by galveston75
    *************************
    We await whatever it is you have to say.
  5. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    19 Aug '12 01:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why don't you just go ahead and tell us what it is you want to tell us?
    it's another anti-trinitarian doctrine thread. while the trinity concept is absurd and proven false by scripture and history, we've heard enough of it on this forum.
  6. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    19 Aug '12 01:201 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    it's another anti-trinitarian doctrine thread. while the trinity concept is absurd and proven false by scripture and history, we've heard enough of it on this forum.
    I do wonder why he doesn't just come out and say what he wants to say.

    Thread 147601
  7. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    19 Aug '12 01:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    I do wonder why he doesn't just come out and say what he wants to say.

    Thread 147601
    ***************
  8. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    19 Aug '12 01:26
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    it's another anti-trinitarian doctrine thread. while the trinity concept is absurd and proven false by scripture and history, we've heard enough of it on this forum.
    It's just a question and one I have not heard discussed yet.
  9. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    19 Aug '12 01:28
    Originally posted by galveston75
    It's just a question and one I have not heard discussed yet.
    You should just tell us what you believe and then see if a discussion ensues.
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140149
    19 Aug '12 01:371 edit
    Well it's a Catholic term I do know that much. She was the mother of God (at least in the flesh if you believe in the trinity which you don't) or mother of Jesus however there is a cult of Mary that believe that she is a Co-Redemptrix along side Christ which there is no biblical support for. The flip side is Mary gets dragged through the mud by protestants when really she is the perfect example of an obedient servant of God just my take of on this. Lastly in a very real sense God has no mother for He is self existent.

    PS: J-Dub have an historical validated history of aggressively starting trouble with Catholics. They used to walk around with bull horns yelling at Catholics. So I thought J-Dubs were all about peace 😉


    Manny
  11. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    19 Aug '12 01:38
    Originally posted by menace71
    Well it's a Catholic term I do know that much. She was the mother of God (at least in the flesh if you believe in the trinity which you don't) or mother of Jesus however there is a cult of Mary that believe that she is a Co-Redemptrix along side Christ which there is no biblical support for. The flip side is Mary gets dragged through the mud by protestant ...[text shortened]... of on this. Lastly in a very real sense God has no mother for He is self existent.


    Manny
    Thanks for your point of view.
  12. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    19 Aug '12 01:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    You should just tell us what you believe and then see if a discussion ensues.
    ***************
  13. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    19 Aug '12 01:39
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Thanks for your point of view.
    One wonders why you don't tell us what your point of view is.
  14. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140149
    19 Aug '12 01:40
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Thanks for your point of view.
    Well your quite welcome LOL 🙂 & 😉



    Manny
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140149
    19 Aug '12 01:41
    ♥♦♣♠



    Manny
Back to Top