1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 16:031 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You can judge and mock now, but all you are doing is accumulating wrath for yourself.
    It gets crazy here doesn't it? It seems that they can't connect the dots and as the Bible says they are "babes" with their understanding of the deeper things.
    But if their heart is right and I believe a couple here are, they will learn. They just have to be patient in their learning and must listen to do that.... We all have to do that.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 16:12
    Originally posted by galveston75
    It gets crazy here doesn't it? It seems that they can't connect the dots and as the Bible says they are "babes" with their understanding of the deeper things.
    But if their heart is right and I believe a couple here are, they will learn. They just have to be patient in their learning and must listen to do that.... We all have to do that.
    Have you any awareness of how supercilious you sound?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 16:12
    Or it could be a grand waste of time...I have been here before, different names, same old arguments. I ventured here on a whim and it is looking like a waste of time...I think I will stick to chess and check back from time to time..🙂
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 16:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have you any awareness of how supercilious you sound?
    I guess not huh? Lol
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 16:24
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Or it could be a grand waste of time...I have been here before, different names, same old arguments. I ventured here on a whim and it is looking like a waste of time...I think I will stick to chess and check back from time to time..🙂
    I believe it is but sometimes it's interesting to see the responces that get posted here.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 20:06
    I guess not huh? Lol
    Maybe you would feel more comfortable if us "babes" as you refer to us, would sit at your feet waiting for the next morsel of wisdom?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 20:58
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Maybe you would feel more comfortable if us "babes" as you refer to us, would sit at your feet waiting for the next morsel of wisdom?
    But to remain babe's is not good as the bible says.

Ephesians 4:14
    Good News Translation (GNT)

14 Then we shall no longer be children, carried by the waves and blown about by every shifting wind of the teaching of deceitful people, who lead others into error by the tricks they invent.

This is the perfect example of ones that believe in the man made doctrine of the trinity. They have been tricked into believeing it is truth and to argue against the clear truth that God is ((((( 1 )))))) God.

Many that I know used to believe in it, have made comments over and over such as they can't understand how they used to think it was truth when the Bible in reality is very clear on who our God and his Son Jesus are.
    But Satan is strong and very conviencing.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '12 10:54
    But to remain babe's is not good as the bible says.

Ephesians 4:14
    Good News Translation (GNT)

14 Then we shall no longer be children, carried by the waves and blown about by every shifting wind of the teaching of deceitful people, who lead others into error by the tricks they invent.

This is the perfect example of ones that believe in the ma ...[text shortened]... s very clear on who our God and his Son Jesus are.
    But Satan is strong and very conviencing.
    You see there you go again; assuming that people who don't believe exactly what you believe are in some way spiritually immature. You really come across as a pompous spiritual snob at times.

"To remain as a babe" has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the doctrine of the trinity. As many trinitarians are mature, spirit filled, God seeking people as are non-trinitarians.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree