1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 17:16
    Originally posted by Dasa
    For the materialist there is absolutely zero love in mundane sex.

Its all about sense gratification.

Your sense gratification and her sense gratification.

If you both give each other sense gratification you are prime candidate's for marriage, but when the sense gratification starts to wane, you are then prime candidate's for divorce.

Love is not even in the picture.
    This is quite possibly the most ignorant post you've managed yet, and with your history that's quite an achievement. Well done.
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 19:42
    You have told me where you don't get nourishment, so now tell me all about where you do get your nourishment.
    A juicy bacon sandwich.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 23:05
    You are judging me with your own perception about sex.

You must become objective to understand what I am saying.

When you become objective and not before, you shall know that what I say is right.
    Don't you believe God made the male and female that way so that we would want to have sex?
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 06:24
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    A juicy bacon sandwich.
    that is strange!
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '15 21:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Don't you believe God made the male and female that way so that we would want to have sex?
    Men of pure consciousness have sex for pro-creation.

Mundane meat heads have sex to satisfy the genitals, and chase that itch for their entire life.

Pure consciousness removes the itch so a man/woman can pursue more worthwhile goals.
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 08:18

Mundane meat heads have sex to satisfy the genitals, and chase that itch for their entire life.

Pure consciousness removes the itch so a man/woman can pursue more worthwhile goals.
    I'm guessing she turned you down then?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 23:26

In my experience that itch can be soothed - permanently
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 20:201 edit
    The following is meant for every person on the earth and beyond...........(it is non sectarian)

Anything that goes against this is ignorance.

To make the most out of life then we need to know what is the greatest achievement possible in life.

If we were to ask the average person what the greatest thing he could achieve in his life was the answers would ...[text shortened]... e Krishna there in the association of the pure devotees of Krishna.

Written by Madhudvisa Das
    The purpose of life is stated clearly at:
    (Genesis 1:28) Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.”
    We have complicated things so much that we miss our prime purpose, the purpose Jehovah God assigned to us when He created us.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 21:582 edits
    Originally posted by roigam
    The purpose of life is stated clearly at:
    (Genesis 1:28) Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.”
    We have complicated things so much that we miss our prime purpose, the purpose Jehovah God assigned to us when He created us.
    Actually you are very wrong here. First let me point out that the Bible needs to be corrected. It should read :

(Genesis 1:28) Further, Jehovah God blessed them, and Jehovah God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.”

Next man has done a great job of :
    - being fruitful
    - becoming many
    - filling the earth
    - subduing the earth
    - having the fish in subjection
    - having the flying creatures in subjection
    - having every living creature in subbjection.

Where has man failed or complicated things?
  10. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 18:26
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I'm guessing she turned you down then?
    LOL

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree