Prove it again!
    What are you into sound bites now.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:04
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    The germans killed every Jew they could fit in the shower or go under a needle.

[edit] Man, Woman and child.
    My claim was: The Israelites acted no better than other ancient conquerors; in fact, they were among the most savage.

I will concede that the Nazis (who were not ancient conquerors) acted somewhat worse toward the Jews than the ancient Israelites acted towards their enemies.
  3. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:04
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I have their own Bible which admits to putting whole cities to the sword; I have their own Bible which brags about conquering other nations and slaughtering all the civilians but the virgin girls and I have their own Bible which says they were conquered by powerful neighbors several times - by the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Persians and the ...[text shortened]... one to show me another "civilization" which conducted their campaigns in a more brutal manner.
    What, you now believe what is in the Bible?!

Good for you!

RTh
  4. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:06
    No1, War is hell no matter who is the Victor or who is the Vanquished.

RTh
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:11
    Numbers 31: 1-19 - How the Israelites acted in war; they exterminated the entire population of their enemies except the virgin girls.

The Israelites weren't exterminated by the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Persians or the Romans.

Claim proven.

Claim not proven !
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:18
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    What, you now believe what is in the Bible?!

Good for you!

RTh

Yea, suddenly No1 believes what is in the Bible. If it suits his anti-jewish agenda.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:21
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Yea, suddenly No1 believes what is in the Bible. If it suits his anti-jewish agenda.
    Well us Roman Catholics have to stick together against the Christ killers don't we, Ivanhoe?
  8. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:21

I think declaring someone ant-semite simply because they believe the ancient isrealites were a cold blooded warring race is rather juvenile.

Can you produce evidence that the anicient isrealites were not a warring race who showed no compassion to thier vanquished?
  9. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:33
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    I think declaring someone ant-semite simply because they believe the ancient isrealites were a cold blooded warring race is rather juvenile.

Can you produce evidence that the anicient isrealites were not a warring race who showed no compassion to thier vanquished?

No1 made a claim. He should prove it.

Please don't turn things upside down by asking me to prove the opposite.

10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:34

Nyxie: "I think declaring someone ant-semite ......"

I didn't say that.
  11. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:43
    Nyxie: "I think declaring someone ant-semite ......"

I didn't say that.
    In response to both, he has proved the claim, using the bible, an accepted history of the ancient Isrealites. Do you wish to excluse the Bible from all further arguments in this regard, or do you also accept it as a historical reference?

And what exactly did you mean by "anti-jewish agenda" then? Do you differentiate this insult as being different from anti-semite, and in which way?

Nyxie
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:50
    Well us Roman Catholics have to stick together against the Christ killers don't we, Ivanhoe?

The Roman-Catholic Church advocates reconciliation between the two communities. You as an ex-Catholic apparently disagree with these efforts, reading your ridiculous and insulting attacks on the Old Testament and your fanatical attacks on the God of Abraham. Not to mention your unconditional political support for people who want to drive the Jewish people into the sea and threaten to destroy their State, Israel.

Next thing you are going to claim is that I misunderstood all your attacks both religious and political, your insults and namecalling towards the God of Abraham, your degrading stance concerning orthodox Jews and proclaim you have a pro-Jewish agenda.

13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:53

The Roman-Catholic Church advocates reconciliation between the two communities. You as an ex-Catholic apparently disagree with these efforts, reading your ridiculous and insulting attacks on the Old Testament and your fanatical attacks on the God of Abraham. Not to mention your unconditional political support for people who want to drive the Jewish people ...[text shortened]... ur degrading stance concerning orthodox Jews and proclaim you have a pro-Jewish agenda.

Could you please start talking backwards in Dutch again? That's funnier gibberish than the post you just made, Ivanhoe.
  14. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:55

The burden of proof rest's with the accuser.
  15. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:56
    Could you please start talking backwards in Dutch again? That's funnier gibberish than the post you just made, Ivanhoe.

Your reaction shows that you don't have a substantial answer. Please stop your anti-Jewish rants.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree