Moses was a terrorist

Moses was a terrorist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Feb 15

Originally posted by googlefudge
I wasn't threatened by your post.

I was baffled by it.

Due to it being incomprehensible gibberish.
Let's say it's Thursday. You've been experiencing considerable discomfort in a particular part of your body since Christmas, enough so to phone your family doctor of many years for an appointment. Next Monday he sees you at 3:00 PM and asks for a further description of the symptoms and then does a full body audit along with blood work. At the desk an RN Assistant asks you to call for results and diagnosis by Friday. (Part 1 of 3 with an apology to Zahlanzi for veering widely off topic)

F

Moves
05 Feb 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Let's say it's Thursday. You've been experiencing considerable discomfort in a particular part of your body since Christmas, enough so to phone your family doctor of many years for an appointment. Next Monday he sees you at 3:00 PM and asks for a further description of the symptoms and then does a full body audit along with blood work. At the desk an RN ...[text shortened]... and diagnosis by Friday. (Part 1 of 3 with an apology to Zahlanzi for veering widely off topic)
Will all three parts of your apology carefully avoid the vertical personal pronoun whilst talking self-indulgently about yourself, one wonders? 😀

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Oh, that he will deny with his dying breath, but yes, he and I have 'gone around' several times already. Once I wrote a post that turned into an essay on respect, and how we should respect each others' beliefs. (Not respect, as in 'take them to heart' or follow them, but to merely allow that people are different and what one believes need not be what everyone ...[text shortened]... been really galling for you, what with your own implacable opposition to antagonism and all. 😉
I don't recall talking to you. Stop appropriating my posts.

F

Moves
05 Feb 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
I don't recall talking to you. Stop appropriating my posts.
What are you on about? Nothing has been "appropriated". I used the Reply & Quote button. My comment is addressed to you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 15

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Stop taking your "generally acknowledged to be true" statements about the general population and applying them to me. Then, typically, when I take offense you stand back and say "What? What I said is true." Well, yes, but not in this particular instance (actually, every time you try to apply it to me). And you know this. It never stops you from painting w ...[text shortened]... portraying themselves as outraged. This is my observation after reading your posts for years. 🙂
Amazing that you can be observing something "for years" and then still get it wrong. But you're severely limited in that you have to make a point out of it somehow, I suppose.

F

Moves
05 Feb 15

These kinds of posts of yours are just deflections.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 15

Originally posted by FMF
What are you on about? Nothing has been "appropriated". I used the Reply & Quote button. My comment is addressed to you.
You are appropriating my post for copy/paste material into your post.

Come up with your own content.

Your comment is certainly addressed to me, and yet I was not addressing you with my post, so in what way could you be said to "reply" to me? I don't recall talking to you. So stop appropriating my conversations with others.

F

Moves
05 Feb 15

You are appropriating my post for copy/paste material into your post.

Come up with your own content.

Your comment is certainly addressed to me, and yet I was not addressing you with my post, so in what way could you be said to "reply" to me? I don't recall talking to you. So stop appropriating my conversations with others.

I was just responding to your post. Everyone here does it all the time with almost every post on every thread.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 15

Originally posted by FMF
These kinds of posts of yours are just deflections.
Now THAT is certainly the pot calling the kettle black. You are the master of deflection and misdirection.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 15

Originally posted by FMF
Will all three parts of your apology carefully avoid the vertical personal pronoun whilst talking self-indulgently about yourself, one wonders? 😀
Will you ever stop hounding GB incessantly, one wonders?

F

Moves
05 Feb 15

Now THAT is certainly the pot calling the kettle black. You are the master of deflection and misdirection.
I don't think you know what the words mean. I make a lot of points and ask questions that are bang on topic and don't allow myself to be deflected easily. You simply use the word "misdirection" like a code word to cop out of replying to inconvenient ideas or arguments.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 15

Originally posted by stellspalfie
i agree that people should show each other certain levels of dignity.

i agree we should try to respect each others beliefs, but with an exception -

- if peoples beliefs threaten violence, or subjugation then that persons beliefs should not be respected.
Apparently, GF thinks my beliefs threaten violence or subjugation, then. Do *you* think so? What about people who believe that others should be disrespected for non-existent violence or subjugation?

F

Moves
05 Feb 15

Will you ever stop hounding GB incessantly, one wonders?
You direct countless personal remarks at me ~ probably many many more of them than the on-topic questions and arguments I pose to Grampy Bobby ~ and I am just not bothered by whether what you do constitutes you "hounding" me or not.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I don't think you know what the words mean. I make a lot of points and ask questions that are bang on topic and don't allow myself to be deflected easily. You simply use the word "misdirection" like a code word to cop out of replying to inconvenient ideas or arguments.
And by using the word "like" you can appear to be calling me out for something you've imagined in your own head. Then if you get called out for that, you can say "I never said that, I said you use code words."

Your words are always carefully chosen to manufacture an image that you want to portray without actually saying it. In this way, you feel free to say anything about anybody and then pacify anyone who calls you out with misdirection and a literal flood of verbal diarrhea until they give up their accusation. This has been so successful for you that now you use it on offense instead of just defense.

You wonder why I sometimes refuse to talk to you. It's because I'm tired of your incessant, immature word games. Why more people don't refuse to talk to you is beyond me. Maybe you are just careful who you piss off and who you suck up to. I just get tired of your attitude that all posting in these forums must include verbal warfare of some kind.

F

Moves
05 Feb 15

And by using the word "like" you can appear to be calling me out for something you've imagined in your own head. Then if you get called out for that, you can say "I never said that, I said you use code words."

Your words are always carefully chosen to manufacture an image that you want to portray without actually saying it. In this way, you feel free t ...[text shortened]... ired of your attitude that all posting in these forums must include verbal warfare of some kind.
If what you mean is that my own posts mostly express my own opinions, then I don't deny it.