1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 10:161 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    [babies] grow and learn, from there at some point they will be accountable
    for what they do, as we all are.
    You don't believe you will be accountable for what you do, you believe your "sins" are "forgiven" and you are "saved" already because of your "faith".
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 10:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    And how do gauge and evaluate - and exercise quality control over - the manner and vehemence of your own not infrequent attacks on people here?
    Now you're stretching.

Reel it back in, Forrest.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 10:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Quite clearly I was replying to his post about babies not being born into sin. My post précis to the one you are replying to also addressed him on this topic.

Why don't you ask KellyJay why he never responds instead of harassing me?
    Why would I ask him why he "never" responds?

He responds.

It's just that he chooses when and to whom to respond, as is his right. And I'm sure he tries to not engage the ones trying so hard to make him look like something he's not.

Yeah, "replying" and "addressing him". Why is this "forum" business like a game to you and FMF (someone's always got to look "better"... notice how you are "replying" while I'm "harassing" you), instead of simply engaging people in conversations, you know, two-way streets, instead of little narrow one-way streets filled with steamrollers? And who would want to talk to you and him when you get like this?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 10:541 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why would I ask him why he "never" responds?

He responds.

It's just that he chooses when and to whom to respond, as is his right. And I'm sure he tries to not engage the ones trying so hard to make him look like something he's not.

Yeah, "replying" and "addressing him". Why is this "forum" business like a game to you and FMF (someone's a ...[text shortened]... led with steamrollers? And who would want to talk to you and him when you get like this?
    What is it you are upset about now; that I disagree with KellyJay or that I call him out for ignoring on-topic posts, or something else that's rattling round your bullet tin?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 10:56
    ...instead of simply engaging people in conversations, you know, two-way streets, instead of little narrow one-way streets filled with steamrollers?
    Actually, this is quite an astonishing comment, coming from you.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 10:331 edit
    Because of the Bereans in the Book of Acts 17:11 some have suggested to study the Bible instead of read it chapter by chapter.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 12:08
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Because of the Bereans in the Book of Acts 17:11 some have suggested to study the Bible instead of read it chapter by chapter.
    Both are great and better than never reading for yourself.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 23:17
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Ancient white men chose what you read. They had agendas. Do not consider this for your own good, but for their own. What was left out of your holy script? And why do you care about their opinions anyway?

What you show is hate and stupidity. Your kind are dinosaurs that should die off already.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 23:43
    Originally posted by apathist
    Ancient white men chose what you read. They had agendas. Do not consider this for your own good, but for their own. What was left out of your holy script? And why do you care about their opinions anyway?

What you show is hate and stupidity. Your kind are dinosaurs that should die off already.
    God will always have His remnant.

People like you hated Jesus, so it is only natural for you to hate people who follow the Bible.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 23:47
    Originally posted by Eladar
    People like you hated Jesus, so it is only natural for you to hate people who follow the Bible.
    So if people find you personally ~ your demeanour, your behaviour, your mind map ~ unpleasant, then you believe it is actually Jesus they are finding unpleasant?
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 00:121 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    God will always have His remnant.

Jesus is just alright with me.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 10:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is it you are upset about now; that I disagree with KellyJay or that I call him out for ignoring on-topic posts, or something else that's rattling round your bullet tin?
    That you expect me to support your dirty forum habits.

You repeatedly excoriate him and run him down, and you really can't understand why he might prefer some space in the forum between him and you?

This is one of your worst forum habits, that you expect me to support your over-the-top attacks on other Christians.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 10:22
    This is one of your worst forum habits, that you expect me to support your over-the-top attacks on other Christians.
    What is one of your worst forum habits?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '17 16:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    What is one of your worst forum habits?
    Answering you when you ask me one of your hateful, dishonest, malevolent, loaded questions, like this one.

Yours, obviously, is crafting them and then asking them.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '17 19:47
    Answering you when you ask me one of your hateful, dishonest, malevolent, loaded questions, like this one.

Yours, obviously, is crafting them and then asking them.
    So one of your worst forum habits is answering my questions?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree