Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
I'm not sure what you think you're going on about with this notion that there is more than one kind of Terms of Service. There is only one set of Terms of Service and they apply to everyone. They are set by the web site.

And there is no longer any issue outstanding between me and the web site about my use of John W Booth for three months ~ when I attempted t ...[text shortened]... o adjudicate upon if my offer to help out with moderating the forums were to have been accepted.
Dude you have NO chance of becoming a moderator.

F

Moves
08 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Be that as it may, but I have been here for many years ~ receiving plenty of entertainment throughout that time - and I thought it appropriate to offer my services and bow out from the forums for the duration. If the offer is declined, then so be it.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Be that as it may, but I have been for many years ~ receiving plenty of entertainment throughout that time - and I thought it appropriate to offer my services and bow out from the forums for the duration. If the offer is declined, then so be it.
How noble and virtuous, RHP's Don of Organised crime gives himself up.

F

Moves
08 Oct 15

How noble and virtuous, RHP's Don of Organised crime gives himself up.
Crime?

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Crime?
Sorry that should read slime, Don of Organised Slime.

F

Moves
08 Oct 15

Sorry that should read slime, Don of Organised Slime.
Do you believe that the disapproval of a poster with your style and character would have any bearing on a decision by Russ about the moderating on his web site?

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe that the disapproval of a poster with your style and character would have any bearing on a decision by Russ about the moderating on his web site?
No chance I am as insignificant as it gets. I asked for a chess blog cause I love chess and have a chessblog on chess.com stretching back a couple of years and about 100 YouTube chess videos that would form part of that blog giving explanations and analysis for beginner and intermediate players and I was turned down or at very least heard nothing. I cannot see why it would be any worse than some of the chess blogs we have at present. So i relate this to you in the hope that you will understand I have absolutely no sway, not even enough to be granted a chess blog and thus in the quest for you to become a moderator my opinion is meaningless.

F

Moves
08 Oct 15

No chance I am as insignificant as it gets. I asked for a chess blog cause I love chess and have a chessblog on chess.com stretching back a couple of years and about 100 YouTube chess videos that would form part of that blog giving explanations and analysis for beginner and intermediate players and I was turned down or at very least heard nothing. I ...[text shortened]... nted a chess blog and thus in the quest for you to become a moderator my opinion is meaningless.
The whole point of my question was to indicate to you that I don't think someone like you has any sway.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
The whole point of my question was to indicate to you that I don't think someone like you has any sway.
yes that is correct absolutely insignificant, I agree.

F

Moves
08 Oct 15

the quest for you to become a moderator my opinion is meaningless.
It's not meaningless to me; it's not meaningless to those who have contacted me to express their support; and I doubt it would be dismissed as meaningless by Russ - with whom I have always had good communication - even if he were to decline my offer to help.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
It's not meaningless to me; it's not meaningless to those who have contacted me to express their support; and I doubt it would be dismissed as meaningless by Russ - with whom I have always had good communication - even if he were to decline my offer to help.
divesjeester the chumcha doesn't count he'll feed you raspberry ripple and strawberry jelly all do if left to his own devices.

I suspect that your reputation for trolling people may go against you, the fact that you are not a subscriber will probably count against you as well. Perhaps if you were more friendly and less cynical you may have a chance. You see you have only recently left off hounding Grandpa Bobby from thread to thread, that is not the act of someone who seems detached enough to render an objective decision and indeed you have no real history of objectivity, everything you do is of a subjective nature.

F

Moves
08 Oct 15

I suspect that your reputation for trolling people may go against you, the fact that you are not a subscriber will probably count against you as well. Perhaps if you were more friendly and less cynical you may have a chance.
It's only posters like you and Suzianne and FreakyKBH and a few others who call me a "troll". I don't think this name calling is particularly significant in the bigger scheme of things.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
It's only posters like you and Suzianne and FreakyKBH and a few others who call me a "troll". I don't think this name calling is particularly significant in the bigger scheme of things.
you troll people, its not simply an appellation, its a description of your actions.

F

Moves
08 Oct 15

you troll people, its not simply an appellation, its a description of your actions.
Like I say, I don't think you calling me names means much. You may think it means something, and that is fine by me.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
08 Oct 15
1 edit

If it came down to a forced choice between you and FMF I would bet £1,000,000 that 99% of the regular forum members would choose FMF. Of course you would pick up the fringe voters who either didn't understand the question, or were not in complete control of their faculties, bowels, or both.