Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Actually, I think he's showing confidence in Russ that he won't elevate to Mod status someone who is just 'chomping at the bit' to finally give out some unanswerable 'payback'.
It's amusing that you think FMF, who is probably one of the most intellectually tenacious, topically direct and inflinchingly forthright posters on the site, needs to hide behind the anonymity of a moderators postion in order to satisfy a "chomping" need for payback.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I'd mod like a Boss.
Your revelation in the other thread that you would not allow me into your clan for personal reasons is exactly why you would make a poor moderator.

As it is your cognition is informed from a pinhole perspective which is frequently clouded by your stubbornness and anger and your posting is peppered with invective language and peronal abuse.

rc

Moves
10 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Your revelation in the other thread that you would not allow me into your clan for personal reasons is exactly why you would make a poor moderator.

As it is your cognition is informed from a pinhole perspective which is frequently clouded by your stubbornness and anger and your posting is peppered with invective language and peronal abuse.
I wont let you in my clan because I don't need another 900-1000 rated player. Your insistence that this disqualifies me as a moderator is ludicrous.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Oct 15

I wont let you in my clan because I don't need another 900-1000 rated player. Your insistence that this disqualifies me as a moderator is ludicrous.
you've introduced this rating angle as a deflection since you realised that you were making it personal by saying you would not let me in because you like to give me a hard time in the forums and if I was I your clan you would have to be nice to me.

rc

Moves
10 Oct 15

you've introduced this rating angle as a deflection since you realised that you were making it personal by saying you would not let me in because you like to give me a hard time in the forums and if I was I your clan you would have to be nice to me.
On the contrary the fact is I don't need another 900-1000 rated player, you can accept the fact of cry about it, either way you are still not getting in. Maybe FMF will come along and kiss you better?

F

Moves
10 Oct 15

On the contrary the fact is I don't need another 900-1000 rated player...
Why didn't you mention it in the OP? It seems an odd thing to omit.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Oct 15

On the contrary the fact is I don't need another 900-1000 rated player, you can accept the fact of cry about it, either way you are still not getting in. Maybe FMF will come along and kiss you better?
Why did you say earlier that you would not let me in because it was "a conflict of interest"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why didn't you mention it in the OP? It seems an odd thing to omit.
I think Robbie carrobie has "reflected".

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

I think Robbie carrobie has "reflected".
I await his 'reflections' on child sacrifice and covering up child sex abuse.

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I await his 'reflections' on child sacrifice and covering up child sex abuse.
You were asked for proof of a cover up, you could provided nothing, no not a single iota to substantiate your ludicrous claim and we are once again left with the prospect that you must simply have made it up or have once again been caught engaging in idle gossip like 'The real housewives of RHP', that you and your friend evidently purport to be. No amount of references to previous threads, statements made etc could help you provide that evidence. My private corespondent was correct you really are quite empty and simply a waste of time.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15
2 edits

You were asked for proof of a cover up..
Your argument in favour of covering up of child sex abuse in your religious organisation is here: Thread 162947.

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Your argument arguing for the covering up of child sex abuse in your religious organisation is here: Thread 162947.
Please provide evidence of a cover up. You attempted the same thing in the general forum and could not provide a shred of evidence there and as its a very serious allegation either produce evidence of a cover up or you will be reported to the moderators.

rc

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Your argument in favour of covering up of child sex abuse in your religious organisation is here: Thread 162947.
Your post has been reported to the site moderation. This is the third time that you have made this serious allegation without a shred of substantiating evidence.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

Please provide evidence of a cover up. You attempted the same thing in the general forum and could not provide a shred of evidence there and as its a very serious allegation either produce of a cover up or you will be reported to the moderators.
No one is accusing you of having covered up child sex abuse. You are being confronted with the fact you have argued publicly in favour of covering up child sex abuse in your religious organisation.

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

Your post has been reported to the site moderation. This is the third time that you have made this serious allegation without a shred of substantiating evidence.
That you argued the merits of covering up child sex abuse on that thread I linked to is not in dispute is it? Do you dispute it?