1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 01:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Your post has been reported to the site moderation.
    What did they say?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 03:57
    Hi there Suzianne!
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 05:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Your post has been reported to the site moderation.
    The site has not yet removed the post in which I provided the link to Thread 162947. Why do you think that is?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 10:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    The site has not yet removed the post in which I provided the link to Thread 162947. Why do you think that is?
    Why would they remove it?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 11:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why [b]would they remove it?
    You should direct this question to robbie who alerted the moderators.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 11:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    You should direct this question to robbie who alerted the moderators.
    You're the one who seems shocked that they didn't remove it.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 11:22
    [b]You're the one who seems shocked that they didn't remove it.[/b]
    No. Not at all. It's just a link to the thread where robbie argued the case for covering up child sex abuse in his organisation. There's no earthly reason to remove my post. Why are you asking me about it? It's robbie who alerted the post.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 06:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. Not at all. It's just a link to the thread where robbie argued the case for covering up child sex abuse in his organisation. There's no earthly reason to remove my post. Why are you asking me about it? It's robbie who alerted the post.
    Because YOU said, "The site has not yet removed the post in which I provided the link to Thread 162947. Why do you think that is?"

YOU said that. So I'll ask again, since you deflected and evaded it the first time: Why would they remove it?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 06:462 edits
    ...So I'll ask again, since you deflected and evaded it the first time: Why would they remove it?
    Where was his deflection? He's already told you several times; because Robbie carrobie alerted it.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 06:58
    Why [b]would they remove it?[/b]
    Presumably they would remove it if they agreed with robbie - who alerted it. I asked robbie why he thought they hadn't removed it.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 07:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Where was his deflection? He's already told you several times; because Robbie carrobie alerted it.
    He didn't answer my question, he deflected away from it, as if I never asked it. Typical.

And, more to your point, really? I can't bring myself to believe anything Robbie says, why should I, or he, think the mods do? Contrary to this bizarre notion that you and others in the General Forum have, mods don't remove everything anyone tells them to. Thus my question: why would the mods remove it?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 07:131 edit
    He didn't answer my question, he deflected away from it, as if I never asked it. Typical.

And, more to [b]your
    point, really? I can't bring myself to believe anything Robbie says, why should I, or he, think the mods do? Contrary to this bizarre notion that you and others in the General Forum have, mods don't remove everything anyone tells them to. Thus my question: why would the mods remove it?[/b]
    You are behaving like a dog barking at the wind.

There is no reason for the mod's to remove the post that Robbie alerted, we agree? FMF agrees? You agree with FMF? There was no reason for them to remove the post that Robbie alerted.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 07:40
    Thus my question: why [b]would the mods remove it?[/b]
    This same question was - for all intents and purposes - my question to robbie, which is why I suggested you address it to him rather than me.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 07:42
    Contrary to this bizarre notion that you and others in the General Forum have, mods don't remove everything anyone tells them to.
    Give us a link please to where you claim I expressed this "bizarre notion". I think you have just made it up. Which post or posts of mind do you have in mind? Thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree