Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Muslim Murdered by Hindus for Allegedly Eating Beef in India

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
07 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
not really i still like Duchess64s excellent appraisal of you as an avid looter, it resonates with my own experience as i see you as a kind of internet thug.
Anything you say hereafter (or don't say, for that matter), simply confirms what I said.

rc

Moves
07 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Anything you say hereafter (or don't say, for that matter), simply confirms what I said.
I'm sorry but i don't believe anything you say.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Oct 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
The more i think about it, the more i think we perhaps have misunderstood FMF. Could it be he has volunteered to be a 'Mod' (rather than a forum moderator) and actually intends simply to ride around for a year on his scooter, sporting his Harrington zipper jacket and Fred Perry polo shirt?
One of the aspects I like about the posting of FMF is that he is generally impossible to misunderstand.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Oct 15
1 edit

Its an excellent Hindi word to describe divejeesters relationship with FMF and comes from the word chumach ( a spoon)
You seem to be under the impression that being somehow associated with FMF is an embarrassment for me. FMF is one of the best contributors to this entire site, for you to associate me with him is in fact a compliment. I suppose I could follow your lead and buddy up with head-bangers like redbadger.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
07 Oct 15

Its an excellent Hindi word to describe divejeesters relationship with FMF and comes from the word chumach ( a spoon)
Chumash are an indigenous tribe of California

F

Moves
07 Oct 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Could it be [FMF] has volunteered to be a 'Mod' (rather than a forum moderator) and actually intends simply to ride around for a year on his scooter, sporting his Harrington zipper jacket and Fred Perry polo shirt?
No. I am more like one of those otherwise normally unseen but necessarily large bearded policemen in the 1970s with a truncheon and a strap on my helmet who would appear suddenly out of the back of black Comma vans when there was a ruckus too much for ordinary constables to deal with.

rc

Moves
07 Oct 15

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Chumash are an indigenous tribe of California
really? I will need to check them out 😀

rc

Moves
07 Oct 15
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
You seem to be under the impression that being somehow associated with FMF is an embarrassment for me. FMF is one of the best contributors to this entire site, for you to associate me with him is in fact a compliment. I suppose I could follow your lead and buddy up with head-bangers like redbadger.
you keep spoonin it in there jeester like its rasperry ripple ice cream and strawberry jelly, whata chumcha man! .

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Oct 15

you keep spoonin it in there jeester like its rasperry ripple ice cream and strawberry jelly, whata chumcha man! .
What has become apparent is that the moderators cannot be everywhere and be all seeing all the time; having support from like-minded regular posters will broaden their reach and strengthen their ability to deal with the less desirable contingency of this online community.

rc

Moves
07 Oct 15

What has become apparent is that the moderators cannot be everywhere and be all seeing all the time; having support from like-minded regular posters will broaden their reach and strengthen their ability to deal with the less desirable contingency of this online community.
I alerted one yesterday and got an almost immediate response. They were awesome. FMF would need to subscribe also, but you would buy him a subscription no problemo!

Moves
07 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
No. I am more like one of those otherwise normally unseen but necessarily large bearded policemen in the 1970s with a truncheon and a strap on my helmet who would appear suddenly out of the back of black Comma vans when there was a ruckus too much for ordinary constables to deal with.
Oh well, at least i got to mention Harrington zipper jackets. (It was on my bucket list).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Oct 15
1 edit

I alerted one yesterday and got an almost immediate response.
Me too! Gosh it's like Groundhog Day.

D

Moves
07 Oct 15
1 edit

F

Moves
07 Oct 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I'm not sure what you think you're going on about with this notion that there is more than one kind of Terms of Service. There is only one set of Terms of Service and they apply to everyone. They are set by the web site.

And there is no longer any issue outstanding between me and the web site about my use of John W Booth for three months ~ when I attempted to retire the screen name "FMF" [for more or less the same reason "jaywill" wanted to change to "sonship"] ~ over four years ago, or posting a few hundred times over about 10 days in a practical joke with my son's account a couple of years ago.

The whole thing was settled amicably a long time ago. If the web site wanted to continue to make an issue of it, I'm sure they could.

If you think I should be banned, you should alert one of my posts and lay out your case directly to the Moderators.

If you do happen to do this, I would pass it on to another member of the Moderator team to adjudicate upon if my offer to help out with moderating the forums were to have been accepted.

rc

Moves
08 Oct 15

One of the aspects I like about the posting of FMF is that he is generally impossible to misunderstand.
yes in the same sense that R J Hinds is also impossible to misunderstand.