1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You have made a serious allegation that i have defended the covering up of child abuse.
    Yes. And I gave you a link to the thread where you did it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    [b]Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?

Really!? I presume you are expressing your belief in someone's claim that FMF is hiding out from some sort of child abuse crime he has committed. I would be interested in hearing more about this claim. Can you exand please?[/b]
    No sorry i cannot, I will simply state that the statement was made in the general forum. If you think the acts that are unmentionable refer to child abuse thats your affair, not mine.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:36
    Oh i understand it, but its simply another slimey loaded scenario which assumes guilt, that being that a cover up actually took place. As he can provide no evidence that a cover up actually took place then i cannot be guilty of defending a cover up, that is why he has been forced to resort to defending it in principle to try to circumvent the fact th ...[text shortened]... is on target here are your lips on FMF bum. get a grip you chumcha, you are one sick sycophant.
    If you scan what you posted in the thread that FMF posted a link to, you will probably decide to have one of your newly discovered "reflections".
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:371 edit
    No sorry i cannot, I will simply state that the statement was made in the general forum. If you think the acts that are unmentionable refer to child abuse thats your affair, not mine.
    Well we are talking about coving up child abuse aren't we? 😕

Are you saying your comment was not about child abuse, but you still don't want to say what it was about?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:37
    Link please.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:38
    If you scan what you posted in the thread that FMF posted a link to, you will probably decide to have one of your newly discovered "reflections".
    stop wasting my time you sick-o-phant, either produce evidence of a cover up or shad-up-a-yo-face,
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    Link please.
    general forum somewhere, cannot be bothered to find it.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:401 edit
    Well we are talking about coving up child abuse aren't we? 😕

Are you saying your comment was not about child abuse, but you still don't want to say what it was about?
    I am sorry but its your assertion that these unmentionables refer to child abuse, is it not? has anyone actually mentioned what they were? no one except you, its your affair not ours.

Sorry but i prefer to deal with evidence, speculation is not my thing, but you seem to revel in it, why don't you tell us what these unmentionables are, oh wait, you already have.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:41
    stop wasting my time you sick-o-phant, either produce evidence of a cover up or shad-up-a-yo-face,
    On the previous page you were (mistakenly) chastising FMF about people making false accusations about child abuse and in the same post you said this about FMF:

Posted by Robbie carrobie
    Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?

What were you referring to and why did you post it?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:42
    I am sorry but its your assertion that these unmentionables refer to child abuse, is it not? has anyone actually mentioned what they were? no one except you, its your affair not ours.

Sorry but i prefer to deal with evidence, speculation is not my thing, but you seem to revel in it, why don't you tell us what these unmentionables are, oh wait, you already have.
    You said it. What were these activities that are so inmentiainlable that you referring to then?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:43
    On the previous page you were (mistakenly) chastising FMF about people making false accusations about child abuse and in the same post you said this about FMF:

Posted by Robbie carrobie
    [b]Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?

What were you referring to and why did you post it?[/b]
    First of all its none of your business why anyones posts, why anyone thumbs anything up or down etc their motives are none of your business. Secondly I simply repeated the statement as i found it and I have no idea what those unmentionables might be.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:44

The topic is child abuse. You were talking about covering up child abuse in the SAME post that you made this statement about FMF.

What were you referring to if not child abuse?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    You said it. What were these activities that are so inmentiainlable that you referring to then?
    I have really no idea what they might be, but you seem to. Can you tell us again what you think they might be?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    The topic is child abuse. You were talking about covering up child abuse in the SAME post that you made this statement about FMF.

What were you referring to if not child abuse?
    I really have no idea what they might be, but you do. Tell us again what you think they are?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:45
    First of all its none of your business why anyones posts, why anyone thumbs anything up or down etc their motives are none of your business. Secondly I simply repeated the statement as i found it and I have no idea what those unmentionables might be.
    This is a public forum, it is public information and the fore everyone's business.

What statement did you copy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree