1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:461 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This is a public forum, it is public information and the fore everyone's business.

What statement did you copy?
    why people post is none of your real housewife of RHP's business. The fact that its a public forum does not negate this. I d did not copy any statement i merely reiterated one from memory.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    First of all its none of your business why anyones posts, why anyone thumbs anything up or down etc their motives are none of your business. Secondly I simply repeated the statement as i found it and I have no idea what those unmentionables might be.
    Just read what you wrote about covering up child abuse on that thread back in February and then either [1] stand by it, [2] retract it as mistaken or no longer your belief, or [3] just explain it away by saying you were trying to be funny by being crassly controversial.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:48
    I really have no idea what they might be, but you do. Tell us again what you think they are?
    if you truthfully have "no idea" then how do you know these activities are "unmentionable"?

Are you, a minister of Jehovah, lying about this?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Just read what you wrote about covering up child abuse on that thread back in February and then either [1] stand by it, [2] retract it as mistaken or no longer your belief, or [3] just explain it away by saying you were trying to be funny by being crassly controversial.
    Sorry I don't do assumptions of guilt, try someone else.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:49
    Sorry I don't do assumptions of guilt, try someone else.
    Have you read what you wrote on that thread? No one who reads the thread has to make an "assumptions" about what you wrote.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:50
    if you truthfully have "no idea" then how do you know these activities are "unmentionable"?

Are you, a minister of Jehovah, lying about this?
    Once again calling into question a persons motives, here read this,

Ad hominem - Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason: Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents' motives.

https://www.wordnik.com/words/ad%20hominem
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:501 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Have you read what you wrote on that thread? No one who reads the thread has to make an "assumptions" about what you wrote.
    No one has said they do. Still no evidence that a cover up actually took place, oh there there, you can always make it up that it did.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:502 edits
    Once again calling into question a persons motives, here read this,

Ad hominem - Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason: Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents' motives.

Here is what you publicly posted to FMF:

"Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?"

What are you referring to? Pretending you don't know is just silly lies.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:521 edit
    Here is what you publicly posted to FMF:

[b]"Now where was it someone was saying that you were hiding out in Indonesia to escape the attention of the authorities for acts that its not fit to mention?"

What are you referring to? Pretending you don't know is just silly lies.[/b]
    you will learn the meaning of this,

I have no idea what these unmentionables are, but you do, Can you tell us again what you think they are?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:54
    Still no evidence that a cover up actually took place, oh there there, you can always make it up that it did.
    No one is accusing you of having been involved in a cover up. Read that thread; do you stand by what you said or have your views changed?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:541 edit
    you will learn the meaning of this,

I have no idea what these unmentionables are, but you do, Can you tell us again what you think they are?
    This is not going to go away by your defective tactics Robbie. You have made a very serious inference at another poster. I suggest that before you post again you consider removing what you said or apologising to FMF.

Actually, you should so both.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:551 edit
    Haha FMF and his flunkie scrimping about the forum, shifting goal posts, loading questions, assuming guilt, questioning motives and not a fig leaf of evidence for any of their claims. Hilarious. Adios amigos!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:56
    This is not going to go away by your defective tactics Robbie. You have made a very serious inference at another poster. I suggest that before you post again you consider removing what you said or apologising to FMF.
    dude tell us again what you think those unmentionables might be? I really have no idea, but you seem to.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:56
    Haha FMF and his flunkie scrimping about the forum, shifting goal posts, loading questions, assuming guilt, questioning motives and not a fig leaf of evidence for any of their claims. Hilarious.
    It's not hilarious Robbie, it is very serious.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 08:57
    It's not hilarious Robbie, it is very serious.
    on the contrary seeing you scrimping around digging in the dirt trying to make mud pies is hilarious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree