Muslims kill endangered tiger

Muslims kill endangered tiger

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
26 Aug 09

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Once again: What part of the following didn't you understand?
"[b]You take this holier than thou attitude towards homosexuals and JUDGE them unfit to be members of or leaders in your church
because of what you deem to be sin. You take this attitude even thought you accept those with sins such as gluttony, greed, etc. in others and likely in yourself."[/b]
I suppose it would have to do with what you consider to be sin. As for yourself, you have judged me to have sinned regarding the matter thus you have rebuked me. Therefore, I assume that you agree with the point of rebuking someone for sinning, even though we disagree with the gay lifestyle as being "sinful"

w

Moves
26 Aug 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
So are all the bombings of abortion clinics that you accept take place carried out by individuals? I find that hard to believe.
Perhaps there are groups behind this, but compare that to groups in the Middle East that are taking countries and taking on the US. Although we see murderes in all aspects of society, do you not think that there is more of it in Islamic fundamentalism? In fact, I can't even visit certain middle eastern countries because I am not Islamic.

F

Moves
26 Aug 09

Originally posted by whodey
I can't even visit certain middle eastern countries because I am not Islamic.
Which countries are those, then?

F

Moves
27 Aug 09

Originally posted by FMF
Oh I see. A toxic fib from whodey. Surprise, surprise. "All's fair in hate and war."

T

Moves
27 Aug 09
1 edit

I suppose it would have to do with what you consider to be sin. As for yourself, you have judged me to have sinned regarding the matter thus you have rebuked me. Therefore, I assume that you agree with the point of rebuking someone for sinning, even though we disagree with the gay lifestyle as being "sinful"
You've made several idiotic statements about Islam / Muslims. At least that seems to have stopped. Why do you doggedly hang on to your idiotic position on homosexuals?

The issue is not about rebuking sin. It is about your hypocrisy and your bigotry.

From what you've said elsewhere, it is evident that you have judged homosexuality to be a sin to be rebuked while you ignore other sins. This is hypocrisy and bigotry.

Furthermore, you go beyond "rebuking". You judge homosexuals as UNFIT to be members or leaders of your church even though you allow those with other sins including yourself. This is hypocrisy and bigotry.

Are you really so dim that you can't make these distinctions? I keep pointing them out, yet you seem unable to grasp them.

w

Moves
27 Aug 09

Originally posted by FMF
From what I understand, I cannot visit the city of Mecca in Saudia Arabia unless I declare myself Muslim.

F

Moves
27 Aug 09

From what I understand, I cannot visit the city of Mecca in Saudia Arabia unless I declare myself Muslim.
And this stops you from visiting which country?

g

Pepperland

Moves
27 Aug 09

do you want to visit mecca?

w

Moves
27 Aug 09
1 edit

The issue is not about rebuking sin. It is about your hypocrisy and your bigotry.
Sure it is about sin. After all, this is why you are rebuking me. It is because you have judged ME to be sinning.

w

Moves
27 Aug 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
do you want to visit mecca?
Like a want a bullet in the head. However, if I DID want to go I could not. My only point here is that Islamic fundamentalism is much more main stream and powerful than any other fundamentalist movement in the world. Therefore, to oppose them has greater inherent dangers.

T

Moves
27 Aug 09

Sure it is about sin. After all, this is why you are rebuking me. It is because you have judged ME to be sinning.
Try reading the rest of my post this time:

"From what you've said elsewhere, it is evident that you have judged homosexuality to be a sin to be rebuked while you ignore other sins. This is hypocrisy and bigotry.

Furthermore, you go beyond "rebuking". You judge homosexuals as UNFIT to be members or leaders of your church even though you allow those with other sins including yourself. This is hypocrisy and bigotry.

Are you really so dim that you can't make these distinctions? I keep pointing them out, yet you seem unable to grasp them."

w

Moves
27 Aug 09

Try reading the rest of my post this time:

[b]"From what you've said elsewhere, it is evident that you have judged homosexuality to be a sin to be rebuked while you ignore other sins. This is hypocrisy and bigotry.

Furthermore, you go beyond "rebuking". You judge homosexuals as UNFIT to be members or leaders of your church even though you allow thos ...[text shortened]... make these distinctions? I keep pointing them out, yet you seem unable to grasp them."
[/b]
Since when do I ignore other sins. The sad fact of the matter is that all you talk about is homosexuality and the fact that all christians are hypocrites and going to hell.

rc

Moves
27 Aug 09
1 edit

Since when do I ignore other sins. The sad fact of the matter is that all you talk about is homosexuality and the fact that all christians are hypocrites and going to hell.
yes, does it not strike you as hypocritical, here we are, standing up for what is written in the pages of Gods word, and suddenly we are the bigots and the hypocrites. i feel it is much better to read our friend thinkofones messages when you delete the adjectives. you should try it, you can get the sense of what he is saying without the baggage.

w

Moves
27 Aug 09
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes, does it not strike you as hypocritical, here we are, standing up for what is written in the pages of Gods word, and suddenly we are the bigots and the hypocrites. i feel it is much better to read our friend thinkofones messages when you delete the adjectives. you should try it, you can get the sense of what he is saying without the baggage.
I think what is most puzzling to those outside the faith is why certain sexual activities are considered sins. For example, why is fornicating a sin? Most sins are identifiable and understandable because they inflict direct harm to another individual but others are so black and white such as the issue of homosexual activity. As for those outside the faith like TOO, I do not expect them really to understand. As Christians, we are called to act at times even though we may not know why or may not understand why much like Abraham did not understand taking his son to the top of a mountain to sacrifice him as God told him to do so. The bottom line is, if we feel that God has told us to act or not act in a certain way, we will do so because we have faith in him and faith that we have heard his voice no matter what how we feel about it.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
27 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Robbie i have question that i'm hoping you might be able to answer. Galveston75 is refusing to answer it, i personally don't think he has the brain power to do it.

If God didn't write the Bible, how can the Bible then be Gods word?