1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '17 22:00
    Sonship are you going to come back to my challenge to you on the other thing? Are you still calling me a liar?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '17 22:35
    Sonship...
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 00:37
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    After death, there is not judgement, comeuppance or reward for 'anybody,' good or bad.
    The Ghost has died and returned to tell what's on the other side.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 00:42
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Sonship...
    The more of your posts I read the more you sound like the quasi-Christian alter ego of FMF. FMF denies the authority of scripture, and you simply ignor it.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 07:111 edit
    Originally posted by @josephw
    The more of your posts I read the more you sound like the quasi-Christian alter ego of FMF. FMF denies the authority of scripture, and you simply ignor it.
    So what? You seem to think that your opinion of me has some credibility. At least I am open minded and don't swallow everything I've been told all my life.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 07:121 edit
    Originally posted by sonship to divegeester
    The lie is that you deliberately.....
    Are you going to apologise for calling me a liar sonship?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 12:06
    So what? You seem to think that your opinion of me has some credibility. At least I am open minded and don't swallow everything I've been told all my life.
    I could care less what you think of my opinion.

When will you become narrow minded and start believing everything God tells you in His Word?

Apparently you have no problem "swallowing everything" you've been told that either denies or contradicts the clear teaching of scripture, learning instead to spiritualize the parts that don't fit the picture you've decided it should look like.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 12:17
    Sonship, if you are SO certain that I'm lying, then will you state before Jesus Christ that you didn't say it?
    You can put in quotes what you want, but that doesn't prove anything. You're going to have to provide the original authentic thread and post, otherwise it may be characterized as a lie and an unsubstantiated accusation.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 22:31
    Originally posted by @sonship
    That's why I want you to cut paste the quote so I can recollect what I wrote,
    You want someone else to trawl through threads because your memory is failing you?

I've forgotten some of my posts too ... I think I once said something humorous about
    teacups ....
    Dive - can you find that for me?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 22:35
    Apparently you have no problem "swallowing everything" you've been told that either denies or contradicts the clear teaching of scripture, learning instead to spiritualize the parts that don't fit the picture you've decided it should look like.
    Such as? Topic and scriptures please.

I won't hold my breath.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 22:36
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    You want someone else to trawl through threads because your memory is failing you?

I've forgotten some of my posts too ... I think I once said something humorous about
    teacups ....
    Dive - can you find that for me?
    I've previously gone and found stuff sonship has accused me of misrepresenting him about and he just pouts off and lacks the grace to apologise. I'm waiting for him to come back and continue to play his hand in this latest game.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '17 22:38
    You can put in quotes what you want, but that doesn't prove anything. You're going to have to provide the original authentic thread and post, otherwise it may be characterized as a lie and an unsubstantiated accusation.
    Read my post to Wolfie and what I've said about 6 times to sonship. I'm waiting for him to return to play his hand out. He's called me a liar so let's see if he's got the nuts to follow it up.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 00:34
    Read my post to Wolfie and what I've said about 6 times to sonship. I'm waiting for him to return to play his hand out. He's called me a liar so let's see if he's got the nuts to follow it up.
    Wolfie?

Is wolfgang your latest fetish?

Back up your quote verbatim, or you are a liar.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 02:30
    Wolfie?

Is wolfgang your latest fetish?
    Between your ears lies a very dark place indeed.

PS
    All friends call me Wolfie.
    You may call me Sir.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 07:35
    Back up your quote verbatim, or you are a liar.
    When sonship picks up the courage and returns to apologise for calling me a liar, then I'll consider your tub-thumping demand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree