Nambians Unite

Nambians Unite

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
You sound like chaney3.

Sonship has called me a liar. It's there in black and white in this thread. That sonship is now, finally and after much cajoling, making attempts to say that his statement doesn't mean what it clearly does mean is not evidence of anything except his vanity.

So, as you are so fascinated by the topic in discussion, and not j ...[text shortened]... s, what you think sonship's quoted statement means within the context of the thread it is taken?
This is very much of the ilk of when sonship initially made out he had no memory of calling another Christian stupid and challenged me to provide the quote in question. - When I did so, instead of acknowledging the fact, he instead provided scriptural support as to why it was okay to call someone stupid.

F

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
This is very much of the ilk of when sonship initially made out he had no memory of calling another Christian stupid and challenged me to provide the quote in question. - When I did so, instead of acknowledging the fact, he instead provided scriptural support as to why it was okay to call someone stupid.
sonship seems to believe that, if he just makes himself scarce on occasions like this for a while, the sheer weight of his vanity will somehow restore perceptions of his compromised integrity, buried under walls of excuse-waffle text.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 17

At least he didn't disappear. Sonship seems to see himself here as a self-annointed and self-appointed minister to the forum. He is clearly unable to process dicesent and completely unable to exercise the basic fruits of grace and humility when proven wrong.

As for the vicious ankle-snapping Josephw, well he's just hoping to see one of his detractors get jabbed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 17

Originally posted by @fmf
sonship seems to believe that, if he just makes himself scarce on occasions like this for a while, the sheer weight of his vanity will somehow restore perceptions of his compromised integrity, buried under walls of excuse-waffle text.
I'm just astonished that Suzianne hasn't waded in to tell me how I need to stop destroying the website through my public disagreement with sonship.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Oct 17

I'm just astonished that Suzianne hasn't waded in to tell me how I need to stop destroying the website through my public disagreement with sonship.
She's on holiday. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Oct 17

She's on holiday. 🙂
I'll keep my head down when she's back.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Oct 17

I'm more disappointed that you feel you also need to swing at me during your rest breaks from bitch-slapping sonship.

(Sonship, I'm not so concerned about. His faith doesn't depend on who disagrees with him.)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Oct 17

She's on holiday. 🙂
A few more days, just back a little early.

Back to work on Monday. 🙁

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Oct 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
A few more days, just back a little early.

Back to work on Monday. 🙁
Where did you go on holiday? Have not been able to do that myself in years.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Oct 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Where did you go on holiday? Have not been able to do that myself in years.
Just some rather intensive personal training.

Sort of a "boot camp". I called in a personal favor from a man who served under my father.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Oct 17

Sort of a "boot camp". I called in a personal favor from a man who served under my father.
Like physical training? bootcamp activity? Climbing walls and such? Healthy activity for sure.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Oct 17

.......Lord Vader?

We all need to get away some times. Good for the soul.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Oct 17

I'm more disappointed that you feel you also need to swing at me during your rest breaks from bitch-slapping sonship.

(Sonship, I'm not so concerned about. His faith doesn't depend on who disagrees with him.)
Sonship digs his own holes and the spectacularly dives into them.

You're presence here is limited these days, you should be pleased I even bother to mention you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Oct 17

.......Lord Vader?
Haha I was going to say "....in the clone wars?"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
Your narcissistic self projections are pretty eloquent.