Nambians Unite

Nambians Unite

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Oct 17

Originally posted by @sonship
Your narcissistic self projections are pretty eloquent.
What kind of glory are you referring to when you state “the lost will glorify him in their endless woe”?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 Oct 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Where did you go on holiday?
I heard she went to Nambia.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
What kind of glory are you referring to when you state “the lost will glorify him in their endless woe”?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote something about this already.
It is not the same as Christ being glorified in the saints, for example here.

"When He comes to be glorified in His saints and to be marveled at in all those who have believed ..." (2 Thess. 1:10a)

This is the glory of God living in and shining out of redeemed people to be marveled at by both themselves and those who are blessed to pass on from this age into the millennial kingdom age.

I am breaking this post up into smaller pieces.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 17
1 edit

When you Divegeester, speak of "waffle" I take it to mean that you are zoning out in boredom.
Verbose, yes I can be rather wordy.
But I think your accusation of me writing "waffle" merely means that your capacity is stinted and narrow in considering biblical concepts. When you constricted capacity is exceeded, you dull out, your mind wanders to other things. Then all else before your eyes is "waffle".

The glory of God completely vanquishing His enemies in their damnation is a kind of ultimate vindication of truth, righteousness, and authority upon the reconcilable.

Do they know it?
Or are they non-existent and therefore oblivious to it?

It appears to me that the former is the case - they know that they are being completely defeated.

But there is a QUESTION posed in Revelation 15:4 by those who are saints who pass through the worst part of the great tribulation and its persecutions. This is the question that they ask, and I would like you to answer it.

Great and wonderful are Your works, Lord God the Almighty! Righteous and true are Your ways, O King of the nations!

WHO ... will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name ? For You alone are holy;

for all the nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous judgments have been manifested." (See Rev. 15:3b-4)

Who will not fear and glorify God's name ONE way or ANOTHER ?

My answer is that no being ever created will not one way or another glorify God.
And that via eternal life or eternal damnation.

" ... for Your righteous judgments have been manifested."

F

Moves
15 Oct 17
1 edit

When you Divegeester, speak of "waffle" I take it to mean that you are zoning out in boredom.
No. I don't think so, sonship. Waffle is simply waffle. You were asked for a definition of glory/glorify. This is waffle:

"This is the glory of God living in and shining out of redeemed people to be marveled at by both themselves and those who are blessed to pass on from this age into the millennial kingdom age."

So let's try again. What definition of the word "glory" or "glorify" do you have in mind when you reveal this piece of information... [i.e. ...the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe ... they will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds.] ...about the nature of your god figure?

A definition, please. Not waffle.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Oct 17
1 edit

^ what he said exactly.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Oct 17
1 edit

Quote of sonship:

“The lost will glorify him in their endless woe”

How does billions of souls being tortured with fire for eternity possibly glorify the Lord Jesus Christ?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Oct 17

Your narcissistic self projections are pretty eloquent.
As is your intellectual dishonesty sonship.

This is meaningless bollox post from you frankly; unless you are trying to say that FMF does what you do...post some strange stuff, get challenged on it, flatly deny ever saying it, call your challenger a liar, get proven wrong by having your post found, quoted and shoved under your nose and then running of for several days and return pretending that it all didn’t happen and your credibility is intact.

Is this what you are saying FMF does...?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Like physical training? bootcamp activity? Climbing walls and such? Healthy activity for sure.
Something like that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Oct 17
1 edit

Verbose, yes I can be rather wordy.
But I think your accusation of me writing "waffle" merely means that your capacity is stinted and narrow in considering biblical concepts. When you constricted capacity is exceeded, you dull out, your mind wanders to other thi ...[text shortened]... mnation.

[b] " ... for Your righteous judgments have been manifested."
[/b]
Careful, he refuses to answer unless your post corresponds to his ideal format for answering questions.

Multiple questions are right out. Unless you expend an amount of energy in your posting in direct inverse proportion to how much you care about hearing his answer, he'll just claim that your questions don't meet his exacting standards.

And no, that's not hypocritical at all (as I'm sure he'll tell you).

And no, that's not 'intellectually dishonest' at all. Of course not.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Oct 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @fmf
I believe that last week or so I did write -
that in the Bible "glory" is God expressed.

F

Moves
16 Oct 17

I believe that last week or so I did write somewhere a simple principle to go on.
I think I wrote that in the Bible "glory" is God expressed.
This is not a "definition". I am looking for a definition of "glorify" that makes sense of what you are saying about your god figure.

F

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
Here's what the discussion is actually about, Suzianne. Do you believe your god figure is glorified by the "endless woe" of the "lost" being hung out in chains in flames?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
Careful, he refuses to answer unless your post corresponds to his ideal format for answering questions.

Multiple questions are right out. Unless you expend an amount of energy in your posting in direct inverse proportion to how much you care about hearing his answer, he'll just claim that your questions don't meet his exacting standards.

And no, tha ...[text shortened]... m sure he'll tell you).

Did I ever deny that I wrote these words ?

The saved will glorify God with their endless happiness. But the lost will glorify Him with their endless woe. They will be hung out in chains of punishment as an example to deter other worlds. That punishment is designed to deter others from like guilt is evidenced so often in the Bible.

It seems to me that I voluntarily reposted them in the Thread "The Space Alien Thing" preceeeded by this sentence -

This paragraph I wrote a long time ago. It gave Divegeester the boldness to portray repeatedly that I push the Star Trek- nization of the Bible because I wrote "other worlds" here.

I think that was on August 26th, 2017.
Latter down in that thread to repeated comments that I did not define glory I wrote this -

Glory is God expressed.
This glorification of God through the manifestation of His righteous judgment is the not God within man shining out in His being expressed in man.

This is the vindication of His holiness and righteousness. As I wrote.

And that was followed by this:

This kind of negative glory is indirect like "the heavens declare the glory of God".

But it is a glorification in terms of testifying of the folly and unrighteousness of revolt against God. The unbeliever thing will glorify God in that sense - "What folly, to rebel against the Most High God!" .

After I wrote that FMF wrote some posts latter -

What is your definition of "glorify"?

I guess he doesn't like the definition "God expressed".
Glorify would be the verb form of glory.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @fmf
This is not a "definition". I am looking for a definition of "glorify" that makes sense of what you are saying about your god figure.
You are looking for a definition that "makes sense". I don't think any definition will "make sense" to you because you disagree with -

1.) God's existence
2.) God's perfection.

So I take it that you are moving the goal post. The definition of the verb form for glory I have to make "make sense" to you, an anti-theist as far as I can see.

Give me a definition of Atheism which "makes sense" to me who knows that God is.
Oh, I can understand what you're saying. But it makes no sense.
If anything at all exists, God must exist.