1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '17 19:12
    Originally posted by @josephw
    Give me the thread title and I'll read what you said and see if you did twist people's words and exaggerate.
    No.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '17 19:15
    So...it appears that sonship has decided to once again...fart and leave the room.

This is pretty poor form by you sonship. Do you still think I'm lying and misrepresenting you?

🙂
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 00:02
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No.
    Why? Are you afraid the truth will come out?

"When you twist people's words and exaggerate its lying."

If that's the quote you're referring to, then I think saying sonship called you a liar is an exaggeration.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 00:061 edit
    So...it appears that sonship has decided to once again...fart and leave the room.

This is pretty poor form by you sonship. Do you still think I'm lying and misrepresenting you?

🙂
    I think you're doing a good job of just spittin' in the wind.

Why don't you quit bellowing and sputtering and send sonship a PM or something? 😀
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 01:21
    Originally posted by @vivify
    So no acknowledgement that you didn't understand "Nambia" wasn't real?
    I guess not. Joseph's embarrassment here was particularly painful.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 06:57

Why don't you quit bellowing and sputtering and send sonship a PM or something? 😀
    I know you are desperate to see me dragged through the RHP streets Joseph but you will have to be a little more patient as I'm determined to play is out a little longer. I'm waiting for sonship (who is here moving in games and posting) to come back to this thread. Clearly he has bottled out, I wonder why. But he owes me an apology; I know I won't get one as he lacks the grace and humility to do so.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 06:582 edits

All Josephw is interested in in this thread is desperately hoping to see sonship humiliate me.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 07:031 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    He has already shown a track record of twisting my words.
    This is lie sonship and you know it. There is more than one thread where I quoted you, you questioned my honesty and then pouted off when I went and found the thread.

For someone who posts volumes of pretentious self-anointed ministry on these boards you are pretty slow to demonstrate the life of the spirit when under pressure.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 20:451 edit
    When you twist people's words and exaggerate its lying. You can prove me wrong by quoting or linking us to the relevant thread.
    Here is the quote, sonship:

"Actually, the teaching of God's terrible final calling of all people to an account of some kind helps me greatly in the matter of forgiving my enemies and those who mistreat me."

And here is the thread:
    Thread 161246, Page 8 the 10th post.

I shall await your embittered apology.
    Every day.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 20:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 21:585 edits
    Here is the charge I made about Divegeester:

And here is an example of what I am talking about:

sonship:

"Actually, the teaching of God's terrible final calling of all people to an account of some kind helps me greatly in the matter of forgiving my enemies and those who mistreat me."

Here is how Divegeesters spins what I wrote:

This was the basis sonship's infamous statement that he finds it easier to forgive those who mistreat him when he knows they will end up in hell.

There is nothing in my quote about me wanting any offender to be in hell.
    There is nothing in my quote exempting even MYSELF from being subject to God's final judgment.

The perverted twisting of Divegeester is designed to make it seem that I forgive because I know the offender will be punished.

That is not the fullest meaning of my words. That is a slanderously constricted and therefore misrepresentative interpretation. In fact if God justifies the offender, I am happy with that too because I know God is absolutely just. If they were punished on Calvary in Christ's death for all men, I am happy with that too.

My emphasis is on God ultimately balancing the scales, in whatever way God will do that. He is the final authority qualified to do so. The phrase - " God's terrible final calling of all people to an account " only means either in justification and forgiveness or in retribution, God is so absolutely final that it is "terrible" - "awesome" - "perfect" to the point of inspiring worship.

Divegeester's spin is like this - "You forgive because you know they are going to go to hell." That is constricted. I forgive because God, not I, am absolutely perfect in balancing the moral scales of the universe.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 22:35
    All Josephw is interested in in this thread is desperately hoping to see sonship humiliate me.
    Not at all. You do a good job of that by yourself. 😉

Now, you have accused sonship of calling you a liar, and as of yet you have failed to prove that. What are you trying to prove?

So far all I've seen is you twisting the words and misrepresenting sonship's clear intent and meaning. What are you trying to prove?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 22:53
    Here is the charge I made about Divegeester:

And here is an example of what I am talking about:

sonship:

[quote] [b] "Actually, the teaching of God's terrible final calling of all people to an account of some kind helps me greatly in the matter of forgiving my enemies ...[text shortened]... forgive because God, not I, am absolutely perfect in balancing the moral scales of the universe.
    So are you going to retract your accusation or is does the huge ball of vanity you are chained to make that impossible for you?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 03:392 edits
    The perverted twisting of Divegeester is designed to make it seem that I forgive because I know the offender will be punished.
    The thread quoted was talking about your horrible beliefs about eternal suffering. Your comment, which I've quoted you on, was made as an apologetic for that belief and describes how you find your belief in eternal suffering helps you forgive those who mistreat you. You said it sonship, it's quite clear in the text I quoted and in the context of the thread in which you said it. I think your behaviour now is just indicative of a smallness which prevents you acknowledging it.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 03:522 edits
    Not at all. You do a good job of that by yourself. 😉

Now, you have accused sonship of calling you a liar, and as of yet you have failed to prove that. What are you trying to prove?

So far all I've seen is you twisting the words and misrepresenting sonship's clear intent and meaning. What are you trying to prove?
    You sound like chaney3.

Sonship has called me a liar. It's there in black and white in this thread. That sonship is now, finally and after much cajoling, making attempts to say that his statement doesn't mean what it clearly does mean is not evidence of anything except his vanity.

So, as you are so fascinated by the topic in discussion, and not just looking for cheap hits at one of your detractors, why don't you explain in your own words, what you think sonship's quoted statement means within the context of the thread it is taken?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree