Never doubt the Word of God!!!  - email

Never doubt the Word of God!!! - email

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
26 Jan 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
Don't worry. The day you die you will see the direct relationship between peoples beliefs, attitudes, statements and the way they die.
Yes. When Bon Scott gets you, you'll beg for mercy.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
26 Jan 06

Originally posted by stocken
You don't think death will have mellowed him?

s

Moves
26 Jan 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
You don't think death will have mellowed him?
No death is just another way of being. There's nothing scary about it. Unless you offended Bon in life. Those who denied the evil wisdom of Bon, will forever linger in the suffocating stench of His womit-drenched armpit. Not the way you want to relate to the man.

N

Moves
26 Jan 06

Not the way you want to relate to the man.[/b]
I agree with you

Moves
26 Jan 06

"Scott never lived to see his 34th birthday. In London 1980, he died of asphyxiation, choking to death on his own vomit after a drinking spree. He was found in the back of a car where he was left by his friends to 'sleep it off' from the previous night."

http://www.answers.com/topic/bon-scott

I am afraid there is no way he's going to get me, seeing he died 5 years before I was born.

God protects his children from the spirits of the dead.

s

Moves
26 Jan 06
2 edits

"Scott never lived to see his 34th birthday. In London 1980, he died of asphyxiation, choking to death on his own vomit after a drinking spree. He was found in the back of a car where he was left by his friends to 'sleep it off' from the previous night."

I am afraid there is no way he's going to get me, seeing h ...[text shortened]... died 5 years before I was born.

No, no, no, nooo... I repeat. Bon is the one and only true God. He has arisen from the dead and will still be there in afterlife to retrieve any lost souls (such as yours). You do not, I repeat, you do not want to offend his vomit-drenched armpit. For the love of Bon. Don't do that. :

[Edit: By the way, Bon was not the frontman of AC/DC as the site you linked to suggests. It's widely known that even though Angus Young plays but the lead guitar, he is AC/DC. That's why Brian Johnson could take over after Bon and AC/DC still being a success. Had Angus died, I'm afraid the marvel that is AC/DC would have died with him.]

N

Moves
26 Jan 06

I am afraid there is no way he's going to get me, seeing h ...[text shortened]... died 5 years before I was born.

I agree too - BTW, Looks like a nice website.

Moves
26 Jan 06

No, no, no, nooo... I repeat. Bon is the one and only true God. He has arisen from the dead and will still be there in afterlife to retrieve any lost souls (such as yours). You do not, I repeat, you do not want to offend his vomit-drenched armpit. For the love of Bon. Don't do that. :

[Edit: By the way, Bon was not the frontman ...[text shortened]... ng a success. Had Angus died, I'm afraid the marvel that is AC/DC would have died with him.]
Just a question: What has your god Scott done for you?

If you want to hear what my God has done for me I'll be more that willing to share with you.

s

Moves
26 Jan 06

If you want to hear what my God has done for me I'll be more that willing to share with you.
What has he?.. What?... What are you talking about? I will not respond to you anymore. You will most likely be punished by Bon once he has humped your christian God into submission. I will not associate with you and probably get the same treatment. U-u! Just won't!

S

Moves
26 Jan 06

I'm dying to hear this, please, feel free to share.

Moves
26 Jan 06

Originally posted by Starrman
I'm dying to hear this, please, feel free to share.
Firstly, God has filled the vacuum in my soul that He had created. At first I had tried to fill this vacuum in my soul with different types of sin. But none of the sins that I did could satisfy my soul. It was only when God revealed to me the utter hiddeousness of the sin in which I lived that I could cry out to Him to save me. And that He did: I asked him to set me free from my sin, and He gave me total victory over the sin in my life. Here are just of few of the sins that God has freed me from: anger, lust, lying, stealing, jealousy etc.

* This is just a short summary of a small part of what God has done for me.

S

Moves
26 Jan 06

Firstly, God has filled the vacuum in my soul that He had created. At first I had tried to fill this vacuum in my soul with different types of sin. But none of the sins that I did could satisfy my soul. It was only when God revealed to me the utter hiddeousness of the sin in which I lived that I could cry out to Him to save me. And that He did: I asked him ...[text shortened]... ng, jealousy etc.

That's rubbish, I was hoping for something really juicy. Perhaps you'd care to elaborate on the "utter hiddeousness of the sin" in which you lived? Also, how did you cry out and how did he save you?

Moves
26 Jan 06

Originally posted by Starrman
That's rubbish, I was hoping for something really juicy. Perhaps you'd care to elaborate on the "utter hiddeousness of the sin" in which you lived? Also, how did you cry out and how did he save you?
That's rubbish...

You seem to have made up your mind already. Anything else I say would probably merit the same response from you.

I think the reason is that you are looking at everything from a naturalistic point of view, and thus your eyes are veiled to the spiritual truths of God and His Word.

However, if you are earnest in your seeking for the truth, which changed my life, I might advise you to read the Bible and to call upon God to reveal the truth of His Word to you.

I can promise you that if you seek God with all your heart you will find Him.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
26 Jan 06
1 edit

Firstly, God has filled the vacuum in my soul that He had created. At first I had tried to fill this vacuum in my soul with different types of sin. But none of the sins that I did could satisfy my soul. It was only when God revealed to me the utter hiddeousness of the sin in which I lived that I could cry out to Him to save me. And that He did: I asked him ...[text shortened]... ng, jealousy etc.

When you say that God freed you from lust, do you mean that he actually took away your sex drive, or is it just that you only desire sex in a scripturally pure way now?

TCE

Colorado

Moves
26 Jan 06

Originally posted by Nicolaas
This is quite an interresting e-mail I received about 5 min ago. Half of the people mentioned here I have never heard of in my life, so if this is true or not, well, then I guess I dont know.

Never doubt the Word of God!!!

It is written in the Bible (Gatians 6:7):
" Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he a ...[text shortened]... have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive. JESUS!!!
I don’t think that threatening people with God’s divine retribution is likely to convert too many people. Take a look at some of the responses in this thread. Perhaps God’s unconditional love for us all would be a better approach. Just a thought…