1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 08:04
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Yip, for one reason only (and this is my personal opinion)

Cause they said God cannot, and God proved them wrong.

Were the people really just giving a comment or were they inviting disaster? Out of so many things to say, why would someone give a "comment" like "Not even God can take it away from me now" when it infact is mock towards God. The funny thing is, these people dont even believe in Him, and still yet say this stuff.
    I don't think you even know who God is. Would he be the same God if you lived the rest of your life alone on a deserted island?
  2. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 08:07
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I think you're sadistic for gloating over the suffering and death of others.
    I am "gloating over the suffering and death of others" for pasting an e-mail on the forum and just to ask what other think about it?

Are you old enough to be on RHP? HA HA

Grow up please!
  3. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 08:19
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    I don't think you even know who God is. Would he be the same God if you lived the rest of your life alone on a deserted island?
    I dont know how I would feel if I was to be left alone on a deserted island. I think I would feel that God has not thought of me or has left me. I wount know. I would sure hope that God will be there with me. I would hope to die ASAP.

And what about you?

You said: "I don't think you even know who God is". Do you? Have you seen Him? Tell me, do you know Him more than I do? If you do, how do you know me? LOL - this is really funny πŸ˜‰
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 08:21
    I honestly could not here what they were singing about and honestly dont want to know πŸ™‚
    I don't know either, but I could make a good video for it.

An atheist runs out of petrol in a remote area and gets stuck for 2 months in a Jesus camp. He has to be nice to survive but keeps flipping out. He ends up hating them, and spends the rest of his life trying to escape Christians.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 08:21
    I am "gloating over the suffering and death of others" for pasting an e-mail on the forum and just to ask what other think about it?

Are you old enough to be on RHP? HA HA

Grow up please!
    Do you have the cajones to admit that you fully agree with the contents of that e-mail, or are you going to continue lying?

Need I remind you of the title you chose for this thread?
  6. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 08:23
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    So your loving and ever-forgiving God, full of kindness and rich in mercy, killed people
    (and some ways painfully) because they said 'God sucks' or the equivalent?

Nemesio
    This is asking me the same question in a different form? Are you an attorney? πŸ™‚
  7. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 08:371 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Do you have the cajones to admit that you fully agree with the contents of that e-mail, or are you going to continue lying?

Need I remind you of the title you chose for this thread?
    πŸ™‚ I dont know where you are going with this.

I honestly dont know how those people died. If it is true or false, so it will be then.

I clearly wrote: (line1) "Some of you have had to had read this e-mail before, if not, here it is..."

(Line2) "What do you think about this?"

The title of the the thread reads "Never mock god!" and with the content of the e-mail (I copied and pasted) of people mocking God and something then happens to them or the situation - I admit to agree that people were mocking God and not just making a comment.

If you dont believe it is mocking God, then that is your right to believe so. My only question as stated in line 2 is - "What do you think about this?" ... meaning, what do think about the content of the e-mail?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 08:50
    πŸ™‚ I dont know where you are going with this.

I honestly dont know how those people died. If it is true or false, so it will be then.

I clearly wrote: (line1) "Some of you have had to had read this e-mail before, if not, here it is..."

(Line2) "What do you think about this?"

The title of the the thread reads "Never mock god!" and with the conte ...[text shortened]... at do you think about this?" ... meaning, what do think about the content of the e-mail?
    Mock god? Personally I think a god is irrelevent in our lives, if a big meteor comes down to earth like what happened 65 million years ago, no god would be lifting a finger or whatever a god has for digits, to save us. All the wars have proved that over and over and over again. Your god was just made up by deluded individuals who had one too many mushrooms in the desert.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 09:051 edit
    I dont know how I would feel if I was to be left alone on a deserted island. I think I would feel that God has not thought of me or has left me. I wount know. I would sure hope that God will be there with me. I would hope to die ASAP.

And what about you?

You said: "I don't think you even know who God is". Do you? Have you seen Him? Tell me, do you know Him more than I do? If you do, how do you know me? LOL - this is really funny πŸ˜‰
    The point I was expressing is that God to some people is about invading other people's lives to create their own perfect world. When they LACK the ability to play God, their world falls apart and they look wherever they can to put the blame. Yet, they were to blame, because they chose to play God(which is mocking Him).

It's proof that the God they know isn't God...
  10. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 09:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Mock god? Personally I think a god is irrelevent in our lives, if a big meteor comes down to earth like what happened 65 million years ago, no god would be lifting a finger or whatever a god has for digits, to save us. All the wars have proved that over and over and over again. Your god was just made up by deluded individuals who had one too many mushrooms in the desert.
    What exaclty happened 65 million years ago?

I am not gonna let a lunatic tell me that 65 million years ago the earth was hit by a big meteor and killed every living thing on earth. Now how is it possible that something started living out of nothing if everything was supposed to be dead? If every other planet has until now have all the prove of meteors hitting it, where is the prove of the "big one" hitting earth? How would anyone even know it hit the earth if everything was dead?

Now my dear friend, THAT is made up by deluded individuals who had one too may mushrooms in the desert.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 09:07
    God would be the same, as I stand on my own feet.
  12. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 09:08
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    The point I was expressing is that God to some people is about invading other people's lives to create their own perfect world. When they LACK the ability to play God, their world falls apart and they look wherever they can to put the blame. Yet, they were to blame, because they chose to play God(which is mocking Him).

It's proof that the God they know isn't God...
    I agree with you.
  13. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    ZellulΓ€rer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 09:19
    THE MAN WHO BUILT TITANIC: After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: "Not even God can sink it" The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.
    Actually, Thomas Andrews said,

""Truth be known, no ship is unsinkable. The bigger the ship, the easier it is to sink her. I proposed all the watertight compartments and the double hull to slow these ships from sinking. In that way, you get everyone off. There's time for help to arrive, and the ship's less likely to break apart and kill someone while she's goin' down."

Why do you spread lies--in the name of God?
  14. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 09:25
    Some of you have had to had read this e-mail before, if not, here it is...

What do you think about this?

It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7): "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Here are some men and women who mocked ...[text shortened]... loses his soul? What can man give in exchange of his soul?
    (Mathew 16:26).
    None was broken.
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    14 Nov '06 09:30
    What exaclty happened 65 million years ago?

I am not gonna let a lunatic tell me that 65 million years ago the earth was hit by a big meteor and killed every living thing on earth. Now how is it possible that something started living out of nothing if everything was supposed to be dead? If every other planet has until now have all the prove of meteors hi ...[text shortened]... ar friend, THAT is made up by deluded individuals who had one too may mushrooms in the desert.
    Ever hear of a crater?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree