Never mock god!

Never mock god!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by kirksey957
Happiness is not a spiritual quality. However, joy is.
I would have to dispute that. Joy could have a spiritual quality, but not necessarily. Unless you are using 'spirituality' to include a non-theistic sense, which I almost never do.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by rwingett
Your post is one of the greatest piles of garbage ever typed out by the hand of man. It's an extreme case of biased data selection if ever there was one. You've taken a mere eight samples that seem to agree with your conclusion and have used them in an attempt to demonstrate that people who mock god come to an unpleasant and untimely end. Absolute rubbish. ...[text shortened]... e, random chance in action. And finally that you, Nicksten, are a complete and total idiot.
Please read all previous comments - cause here it sounds that you havent.

S

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by Nicksten
Please read all previous comments - cause here it sounds that you havent.
On the contrary, rwingett's post pretty much sums up your position.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
15 Nov 06

Your post is one of the greatest piles of garbage ever typed out by the hand of man. It's an extreme case of biased data selection if ever there was one. You've taken a mere eight samples that seem to agree with your conclusion and have used them in an attempt to demonstrate that people who mock god come to an unpleasant and untimely end. Absolute rubbish. ...[text shortened]... e, random chance in action. And finally that you, Nicksten, are a complete and total idiot.
I'm an idiot? By only just copying an email and asking what other people think of it, then you and all the other childish 8 year olds here target me? That is just pathetic rwingett.

There could of been millions of other stuff listed in the list as well, but you chose to go off at me, and for what dumb reason? It just shows how rude and sickening you are.

You are crippled by your weak self image and call people like me an idiot as you are scared of the truth in God. Get a grip in life and just grow up.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
15 Nov 06

You are crippled by your weak self image and call people like me an idiot as you are scared of the truth in God.
But you admitted that your email contained a lie.

What is the connection between your email and truth in God?

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
But you admitted that your email contained a lie.

What is the connection between your email and truth in God?
I did admit it - but then he called me an idiot. For what?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
15 Nov 06

Can't you just be a "fool for Christ"?

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
What do you make of the gospel in the stars?
I'd be more interested to know what you make of it.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Not personally but: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater
Or, more recently (4800 years ago), near the Indian subcontinent:

http://tinyurl.com/yf2y6f

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
15 Nov 06

I called you an idiot because your post was one of the biggest piles of idiotic garbage ever to affront my eyes. Publicly retract the post, in its entirety, and I will rescind my condemnation of you.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
15 Nov 06

I called you an idiot because your post was one of the biggest piles of idiotic garbage ever to affront my eyes.
Come on, rob. I think you're exaggerating a bit here. Surely Nick has over 100 posts already.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by telerion
Come on, rob. I think you're exaggerating a bit here. Surely Nick has over 100 posts already.
I'm sure you've noticed that I'm fond of hyperbole.

Whether his post is the biggest pile of garbage to affront my eyes is open to debate, I suppose, but that it is a pile of garbage is beyond dispute.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by telerion
Zing!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by David C
I'd be more interested to know what you make of it.
Always looking for the easy way out.

s

Moves
15 Nov 06

Ahh how I love coincidence...!

It's this kind of fear-mongering that makes me wonder about people... It's all good, people can believe what they like of course but come on! A God that is as petty as people and vindictive enough to smite people based on one or two comments?! hehe that tickles me! God is love and none of us need prove anything to God to receive his/her total and unconditional love!

As far as I feel deep down, God is not some vindictive headmaster who has to be placated with good behaviour! :p Maybe that's just me... (But I know it's not!)