Never mock god!

Never mock god!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by rwingett
Your post is one of the greatest piles of garbage ever typed out by the hand of man. It's an extreme case of biased data selection if ever there was one. You've taken a mere eight samples that seem to agree with your conclusion and have used them in an attempt to demonstrate that people who mock god come to an unpleasant and untimely end. Absolute rubbish. ...[text shortened]... e, random chance in action. And finally that you, Nicksten, are a complete and total idiot.
While I can't agree entirely with what has been posted to date on the thread, mocking God should not be undertaken with hopes of impunity. If I could liken it to anything in the physical world, it is something akin to leaving highly insulting remarks on a public forum with no thought to the consequences of a face-to-face meeting with the more powerful insultee.

The insulter's hope is to avoid such contact, and only makes his remarks in light of that hope, ill-placed or otherwise (who knows? they may unknowingly live next door to one another). In the same way, George, Richard, Bert, et al, mock during their opening arguments. The closing arguments by the One they mock (and subsequent judgment and/or valuation) is where the pudding produces its proof. It is at that point that the axiom profoundly is shown at last.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
While I can't agree entirely with what has been posted to date on the thread, mocking God should not be undertaken with hopes of impunity. If I could liken it to anything in the physical world, it is something akin to leaving highly insulting remarks on a public forum with no thought to the consequences of a face-to-face meeting with the more powerful ins ...[text shortened]... e pudding produces its proof. It is at that point that the axiom profoundly is shown at last.
Mocking Nicksten is an action I may be held accountable for. Mocking god I may do with impunity.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Nov 06

Mocking Nicksten is an action I may be held accountable for. Mocking god I may do with impunity.
Apparently, for folks like yourself, there is but one way your theory may be tested. I forget: did you say you were a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ at one point, or was that someone else?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Apparently, for folks like yourself, there is but one way your theory may be tested. I forget: did you say you were a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ at one point, or was that someone else?
That was someone else.

I suppose my theory may be tested in the end. But I rather suspect that it will not. I'll take my chances, as will you.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by Nicksten
of the amount of force described here, wouldnt there of been more damage to the area?
65 million years of erosion and other processes can work wonders.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
14 Nov 06

Yip, for one reason only (and this is my personal opinion)

Cause they said God cannot, and God proved them wrong.

Were the people really just giving a comment or were they inviting disaster? Out of so many things to say, why would someone give a "comment" like "Not even God can take it away from me now" when it infact is mock towards God. The funny thing is, these people dont even believe in Him, and still yet say this stuff.
God cannot reveal himself by rearranging the stars that are visible from the Northern Hemisphere to spell, "Jesus Christ is Lord of the Heavens and the Earth."

Prove me wrong, God. I'll be watching. 🙄

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
14 Nov 06

🙂 I dont know where you are going with this.

I honestly dont know how those people died. If it is true or false, so it will be then.

I clearly wrote: (line1) "Some of you have had to had read this e-mail before, if not, here it is..."

(Line2) "What do you think about this?"

The title of the the thread reads "Never mock god!" and with the conte ...[text shortened]... at do you think about this?" ... meaning, what do think about the content of the e-mail?
I know what you wrote; I just don't believe you.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Nov 06

The last time I looked, they still had more points than your clan. 😛
Yes, but Jesus blesses us daily in other ways. You haven't answered my question. Has the Democratic win made you a more spiritual person?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by telerion
God cannot reveal himself by rearranging the stars that are visible from the Northern Hemisphere to spell, "Jesus Christ is Lord of the Heavens and the Earth."

Prove me wrong, God. I'll be watching. 🙄
What do you make of the gospel in the stars?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by kirksey957
Yes, but Jesus blesses us daily in other ways. You haven't answered my question. Has the Democratic win made you a more spiritual person?
No, it has not. Why would it?

t

Moves
14 Nov 06

A lot of people who did not offend god also died soon afterwards.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Nov 06

No, it has not. Why would it?
You just seem happier and more hopeful. Don't take it personally like I'm saying something bad about you.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by kirksey957
You just seem happier and more hopeful. Don't take it personally like I'm saying something bad about you.
Of course I'm happier. Seeing Republicans suffer a crushing defeat always fills me with joy. But I don't equate greater happiness with greater spirituality.

OP

liar.

Moves
15 Nov 06
1 edit

If one lived in a Christian environment and were to mock God, then they would die from the environment. I guess that is logical.

At the same time if Christians were to impose themselves in excess onto non-Christians, then the results would likely be the non-Christians mocking God. In effect, the Christians could create people to mock God, because of a false need to impose.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
15 Nov 06

Of course I'm happier. Seeing Republicans suffer a crushing defeat always fills me with joy. But I don't equate greater happiness with greater spirituality.
Happiness is not a spiritual quality. However, joy is.