1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 22:35
    Originally posted by sweetleaf
    Ahh how I love coincidence...!

It's this kind of fear-mongering that makes me wonder about people... It's all good, people can believe what they like of course but come on! A God that is as petty as people and vindictive enough to smite people based on one or two comments?! hehe that tickles me! God is love and none of us need prove anything to God to r ...[text shortened]... has to be placated with good behaviour! :p Maybe that's just me... (But I know it's not!)
    Well said. If God could be made happy by something as insignificant as His own creation, He can't be too much of a God. The fact that He IS happiness, in and of Himself, well, that should make one want to worship Him. I'm just saying.
  2. Joined
    17 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 22:501 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    If God could be made happy by something as insignificant as His own creation, He can't be too much of a God. The fact that He IS happiness, in and of Himself, well, that should make one want to worship Him. I'm just saying.
    Right on!
  3. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 23:09
    Originally posted by sweetleaf
    Right on!
    So now we have at least the following two theses:

God is Love.

God is Happiness.

Are there any other pleasant things you'd like to identify with God? Perhaps:

God is a Puppy

or...

God is a Hot Fudge Sunday
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 23:14
    Originally posted by bbarr
    So now we have at least the following two theses:

[b]God is Love.

God is Happiness.

Are there any other pleasant things you'd like to identify with God? Perhaps:

God is a Puppy

or...

God is a Hot Fudge Sunday[/b]
    With or without the nuts: that is the question.
  5. Meddling with things
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 23:45
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Some of you have had to had read this e-mail before, if not, here it is...

What do you think about this?

It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7): "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Here are some men and women who mocked ...[text shortened]... loses his soul? What can man give in exchange of his soul?
    (Mathew 16:26).
    Pope JP II: Preached for god.....DEAD

Luther: Reformed god's church....DEAD

Saint Peter: Took christianity to Rome....DEAD

Emperor Constantine: adopted christianity as official stat religion....DEAD

And many more christians, worshipped god and now they're dead. Kinda make ya think ya'll

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree