New Testament

New Testament

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
04 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Robbie, O where for art thou Robbie?

Is this something you concur with Rob, God communicating with the Watchtower through the medium of his spirit?
The watchtower is a magazine dear PK, I repeat, a magazine. The fact that God has a body of persons, known as the faithful and discreet slave, whose responsibility it is to provide spiritual food is without question.

“Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his
domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? - Matthew 24:45

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
Thanks for the nasty PM galveston75. I will not post it here on the forum unless you send any more. I will however pass it on to some of the other regular posters so they can see the kind of PMs you send.

I believe that the claims you make about yourself and about God in this public forum need to questioned and scrutinized. You do not have to respond to my po ...[text shortened]... rum... and nasty personal PMs are not going to stop me from participating in discussions here.
Post it. I want all to see my issue and concern with your obsession of me. You have some issues and I want nothing to do with you as you are stalking me clear and simple.

F

Moves
04 Dec 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Post it. I want all to see my issue and concern with your obsession of me. You have some issues and I want nothing to do with you as you are stalking me clear and simple.
No, that's all right. I have already sent it to several people privately.

You don't have to answer any of my posts, galveston75. But I don't see why I cannot raise issues about the claims you make in your posts. This is a public forum. No more nasty PMs please. I have never said anything even as remotely as nasty as that to you. Not once. Indeed, I think I am always pretty civil. Persistent, yes, but civil.

rc

Moves
04 Dec 12
2 edits

dude he cannot post a private correspondence it will be removed, its simply better to
ignore, don't feed him and he loses interest as he is not getting the attention he
craves. Clearly he is simply intent on making a nuisance of himself but if he does not
leave you in peace, after repeated requests to do so, alert his posts for stalking.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No, that's all right. I have already sent it to several people privately.

You don't have to answer any of my posts, galveston75. But I don't see why I cannot raise issues about the claims you make in your posts. This is a public forum. No more nasty PMs please. I have never said anything even as remotely as nasty as that to you. Not once. Indeed, I think I am always pretty civil. Persistent, yes, but civil.
Thats fine. I will send it to the moderator myself and explain my concerns. And to all here there is nothing nasty in my message to FMF.

F

Moves
04 Dec 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
dude he cannot post a private correspondence it will be removed, its simply better to
ignore, don't feed him and he loses interest as he is not getting the attention he
craves. Clearly he is simply intent on making a nuisance of himself but if he does not
leave you in peace, after repeated requests to do so, alert his posts for stalking.
You seem to want to personalize this, robbie. Meanwhile I have been consistently on topic throughout, across two recent threads. I have been asking about Proverbs 30:6 and about Revelation 13:11-15 and about the "authority" galveston75 claims is behind his interpretations of them and about the nature of these "answers" from God that he seems to be saying he's got and about whether God communicates with the writers of Watchtower and about 20thC history and about the clear and often baffling contradictions in what he has been claiming about himself and about the world.

rc

Moves
04 Dec 12

Thats fine. I will send it to the moderator myself and explain my concerns. And to all here there is nothing nasty in my message to FMF.
http://www.timeforchess.com/help/index.php?help=forumguide

Do not harass other members of the community.

F

Moves
04 Dec 12

And to all here there is nothing nasty in my message to FMF.
Are you sure?

F

Moves
04 Dec 12

http://www.timeforchess.com/help/index.php?help=forumguide

Do not harass other members of the community.
I have been consistently on topic throughout, across two recent threads. My posts have been thoughtful, pertinent, and civil. galveston75 has chosen not to answer many of them. But the issues are still there, in the public domain, and I have and will address them if I want. 😵

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
Are you sure?
I have reported you to the moderator about this for your info.

F

Moves
04 Dec 12

I have reported you to the moderator about this for your info.
You have reported your own abusive PM to the moderator? 😲

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
You have reported your own abusive PM to the moderator? 😲
I have nothing else to say to you. It is in their hands now.

rc

Moves
04 Dec 12
1 edit

I have nothing else to say to you. It is in their hands now.
I have also alerted his posts hopefully he will leave you in peace or he will be forced to
do so. Creepy or what?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Dec 12

I have also alerted his posts hopefully he will leave you in peace or he will be forced to
do so. Creepy or what?
I believe so. I'm not going to post the question I asked him that he thinks is "nasty" but it's an issue that makes me feel very uncomfortable.
I think any normal person here would back off when asked over and over and over to stop asking me questions as I have no desire at all to talk to him. It's a waist of time.
His questions are fine at first but it finally gets to the point it becomes harassment in my eyes as well as others too.
It may seem silly to others but that doesn't matter as it's a simply request to him that any decent person would be willing to do.

F

Moves
04 Dec 12

His questions are fine at first but it finally gets to the point it becomes harassment in my eyes as well as others too.
You can just ignore the questions as you often do. My posts are for everybody to read, not just you. And as they pertain to the credibility of the things you claim, and to the content of your posts, I lay out my points or questions in responses that are then attached to the posts they pertain to. I have been civil and on-topic throughout. I really do not know what makes you think you can prevent me from posting freely on this forum.