1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 10:501 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Ok lets try this... Is a judge or jury guilty of sin when they sentance someone to death for killing other humans like at the movie theater in Colorado for instance? Is that not justice?
    Think on it, good night.
    You said God cannot sin as he is 'absolute perfection' when asked by stellpalsfie if God could lie. Killing is a sin, yet God has killed countless people. In less than one hour you've just refuted your own argument that he is 'absolute perfection'.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 10:51
    Ok lets try this... Is a judge or jury guilty of sin when they sentance someone to death for killing other humans like at the movie theater in Colorado for instance?
    Presumably you think so, given your strict principles about the sanctity of life, right?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 10:54
    Ok lets try this... Is a judge or jury guilty of sin when they sentance someone to death for killing other humans like at the movie theater in Colorado for instance? Is that not justice?
    Think on it, good night.
    it may have escaped your notice but most of the developed world dont actually sentence people to death. its immoral.

out of the two examples you gave gods behavior is more like the theatre guy. he makes a judgement of his own, no chance of appeal, no chance to stand trail. just his decision and your death.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 10:54
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You said God cannot sin as he is 'absolute perfection' when asked by stellpalsfie if God could lie. Killing is a sin, yet God has killed countless people. In less than one hour you've just refuted your own argument that he is 'absolute perfection'.
    And surely innocent humans were killed [according to the folklore] in the God-initiated genocides described in the OT?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 13:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have also alerted his posts hopefully he will leave you in peace or he will be forced to
    do so. Creepy or what?
    What did the moderators say when you alerted them, robbie?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '12 01:34
    Thats fine. I will send it to the moderator myself and explain my concerns. And to all here there is nothing nasty in my message to FMF.
    Did you send your own PM (to me) to the moderators?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree