New work on why some people are gay:

New work on why some people are gay:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes this is quite true and i thank yea for this loving counsel, for if the righteous one
should strike me, it is as honey upon the lips! I should not engage in irreverent babble
with non believers, point taken.
do you know how much bacteria there is in honey!!!! and i hope god cleans his hands before he slaps you around. on the plus side less babble = less typing on that mucky germ filled keyboard of yours.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
do you know how much bacteria there is in honey!!!! and i hope god cleans his hands before he slaps you around. on the plus side less babble = less typing on that mucky germ filled keyboard of yours.
sorry i cannot help you i must take PK's counsel to heart and refrain from babbling with
non believers.

Moves
17 Dec 12

sorry i cannot help you i must take PK's counsel to heart and refrain from babbling with
non believers.
another great way for christians to avoid difficult conversations. although im more worried about what it will do to your (all ready fragile) mental health. storing up all those urges to babble cannot be good for you. there is nothing worse than a repressed babbler.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12
3 edits

Originally posted by stellspalfie
another great way for christians to avoid difficult conversations. although im more worried about what it will do to your (all ready fragile) mental health. storing up all those urges to babble cannot be good for you. there is nothing worse than a repressed babbler.
ahh the materialists classic recourse to mental health and phobias, but what am i to do,
i have been counseled and must take the counsel to heart. But i agree talking pure
unadulterated nonsense is great for the psyche, few people appreciate its benefits or
rewards.

M

Moves
17 Dec 12

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
17 Dec 12
1 edit

ahh the materialists classic recourse to mental health and phobias, but what am i to do,
i have been counseled and must take the counsel to heart. But i agree talking pure
unadulterated nonsense is great for the psyche, few people appreciate its benefits or
rewards.
Go at it like a rabbit Robbie.

Take her and make it look like the last 5 minutes
of the Aintree Grand National.

Go Robbie go.

Leave out the whip though,

You could get a ban for that.

M

Moves
17 Dec 12

Ro

Moves
17 Dec 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Well, that was the debate I was having with Robbie. It seems odd that Mosaic Law is meant to be a 'tutor' to Christ if this 'tutor' demanded that we execute homosexuals, only for Christ to show up and say 'Remember that homosexual execution thing? Now I think about it, forget that and treat gay people with love and compassion'.

Not really a tutor is it?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Dec 12

yes this is quite true and i thank yea for this loving counsel, for if the righteous one
should strike me, it is as honey upon the lips! I should not engage in irreverent babble
with non believers, point taken.
You've claimed to study your Bible everyday, you know about this passage as it has been raised before but you have continued arguing almost everyday for the last 4 years. The term 'cherry picking' springs to mind.

T

Moves
17 Dec 12
2 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
If you're going to cut and paste material, you should provide a link to the source.

This one is a particularly poorly thought out homophobic rant.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You've claimed to study your Bible everyday, you know about this passage as it has been raised before but you have continued arguing almost everyday for the last 4 years. The term 'cherry picking' springs to mind.
dude i am applying your counsel, you should be happy and as to your assertion of
having read the Bible daily for years its true, bit i am imperfect and fall down many
times, its not cherry picking, its all inspired 🙂

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
Go at it like a rabbit Robbie.

Take her and make it look like the last 5 minutes
of the Aintree Grand National.

Go Robbie go.

Leave out the whip though,

You could get a ban for that.
johhny its over my friend, no more jesting for me, i am under duress to behave
sensibly and with decency, paying attention to what is virtuous, true and right and
shunning speeches which are devoid of such!

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Rank outsider
Well, that was the debate I was having with Robbie. It seems odd that Mosaic Law is meant to be a 'tutor' to Christ if this 'tutor' demanded that we execute homosexuals, only for Christ to show up and say 'Remember that homosexual execution thing? Now I think about it, forget that and treat gay people with love and compassion'.

It was a tutor in the sense that it should have lead those under it to recognize their
sinfulness and the need for atonement and a propitiatory sacrifice. Paul states it
clearly that the Law was to , 'make sins manifest'.

(Galatians 3:19)  Why, then, the Law? It was added to make transgressions
manifest, until the seed should arrive to whom the promise had been made; and it
was transmitted through angels by the hand of a mediator.

(Galatians 3:24)  Consequently the Law has become our tutor leading to Christ,
that we might be declared righteous due to faith. . .

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by Rank outsider

You are referring to the following scripture by Paul:

What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one.

Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:19-29 NKJV)

For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

(Romans 10:10 NKJV)

F

Moves
18 Dec 12

non believers.
So says a man who refers to his own doorstep ministry for non-Christians as "awesome". I wonder if he's better at it out there than he is here.