No need to be like Christ ?

No need to be like Christ ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
there are far more healthier ways to relax. ASMR is pretty good if you find someone that can trigger the right response. Gym and sauna is pretty good too for releasing natural endorphins? in the brain which results in a feel good factor and sauna is way relaxing. Getting high on clean fresh air is the greatest thing evah!
Nice post.

(Though your spelling of 'ever' is highly suspect).

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Did you read any of the material found at those links I provided you with?
If I gave you a pill old chap that I said had a good chance of reducing the pain you were experiencing, but that the same pill could also cause you permanent mental health issues where you experience perpetual paranoia and distortion of reality,...would you take it?

*Edit- I'll accept unconditional surrender.

F

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
If I gave you a pill old chap that I said had a good chance of reducing the pain you were experiencing, but that the same pill could also cause you permanent mental health issues where you experience perpetual paranoia and distortion of reality,...would you take it?

*Edit- I'll accept unconditional surrender.
What is the possibilty/risk of "permanent mental health issues" occurring as a result of cannabis use? Maybe it's a bit unfair to ask you because you've basically admitted you no idea. OK, this instead: how many tens of millions of people use cannabis without any causing any mental health issues? 😉

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
What is the possibilty/risk of "permanent mental health issues" occurring as a result of cannabis use? Maybe it's a bit unfair to ask you because you've basically admitted you no idea. OK, this instead: how many tens of millions of people use cannabis without any causing any mental health issues? 😉
There is a risk. The unknown nature or frequency of that risk is the scary part.

Now, back to my question. Would you swallow the pill? (Or merely dodge the decision?)

F

Moves
03 Sep 16

There is a risk. The unknown nature or frequency of that risk is the scary part.

Now, back to my question. Would you swallow the pill? (Or merely dodge the decision?)
I know nothing whatsoever about your "pill" so your question is a dud. But we do know that countless millions of people use cannabis without being harmed and relatively few suffer mental health problems, so relatively few, in fact, that even a mental health professional like yourself cannot even hazard a guess at how few it is. 😛

Would I use cannabis to manage pain caused by chemotherapy or to treat glaucoma? Yes.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF

I know nothing whatsoever.....
The Ghost concurs.

😛

rc

Moves
03 Sep 16
1 edit

The Ghost concurs.

😛
FMF dismantled - gotta respect that!

Moves
03 Sep 16

FMF dismantled - gotta respect that!
You gonna rub one out?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 16

With respect, the conversation had moved from alcohol to drug use. (And you were the one who moved it). I've already said alcohol, if abused, can also impact negatively on a person's mental health. I've also said people make their own decisions on this issue, though hopefully with professional advice. I don't view professional advice as 'narrow minded.'
moved from weed to booze because of the hypocrisy, as stated in the laws (QLD laws especially) . The issue is the same, and the alcohol is the example

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
It isn't too hard to dust it with PCP, either.

When I was in school, there was a guy in one of my classes that I learned had jumped out of his dorm room window to his death. I later found out that he had smoked some weed that night and ended up waking up his roommate saying "I can fly! I can fly! Watch!" Later it was found that the weed contained traces of PCP.

A little more than he bargained for, to be sure.
C'mon.

Grow your own.
cut out the middle man.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 16

there are far more healthier ways to relax. ASMR is pretty good if you find someone that can trigger the right response. Gym and sauna is pretty good too for releasing natural endorphins? in the brain which results in a feel good factor and sauna is way relaxing. Getting high on clean fresh air is the greatest thing evah!
Agreed Robbie Poly. If humans were only that simple

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 16

Risk? There's a risk going to bed