1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 12:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    JW's are not Christians.

JW's follow a 'different Jesus' they believe that Jesus is and angel called amonst other things "Abandon the destroyer" and "archangel Micheal". What JW's believe is "another gospel" a gospel of entrapment, vain self glory and righteousness through self effort.

Jesus Christ is the invisible God made visible, wrapped in a ...[text shortened]... e those weak in faith who cannot on the words and freedom provided by Jesus Christ.
    Sounds like a strange form of the trinity which I believe you say you don't believe but yet you do on some level. Maybe a duality? Lol.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:07
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Sounds like a strange form of the trinity which I believe you say you don't believe but yet you do on some level. Maybe a duality? Lol.
    What sounds like a "trinity"? you condesending man.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:14
    JW's are not Christians.

JW's follow a 'different Jesus' they believe that Jesus is and angel called amonst other things "Abandon the destroyer" and "archangel Micheal". What JW's believe is "another gospel" a gospel of entrapment, vain self glory and righteousness through self effort.

Jesus Christ is the invisible God made visible, wrapped in a ...[text shortened]... e those weak in faith who cannot on the words and freedom provided by Jesus Christ.
    You dont know anything about Jesus, you have never followed in his footsteps, you
    dont even know what a public ministry is despite the fact that Jesus spent his earthly
    course engaged in it, you have no idea who are to be resurrected to where and why,
    you claim that you have a heavenly hope but you have no idea what it means to be a
    king and a priest ruling with Christ, Gods kingdom, i dont think you ever mention,
    despite it being the core of Christ's teaching, heck, you have never even heard of
    Armageddon and the biblical great tribulation, and yet here you are, destined for
    heaven, a man who knows practically nothing about scripture. I am going to give it to
    you straight, i think your a fake Christian, in name only and all these instances, prove
    it.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:221 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You dont know anything about Jesus, you have never followed in his footsteps, you
    dont even know what a public ministry is despite the fact that Jesus spent his earthly
    course engaged in it, you have no idea who are to be resurrected to where and why,
    you claim that you have a heavenly hope but you have no idea what it means to be a
    king and ...[text shortened]...
    you straight, i think your a fake Christian, in name only and all these instances, prove
    it.
    Look I couldn't care less what you think of me, seriously I don't - just get out of my thread which is about real Christians who are looking for fellowship outside of the system. Thanks.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:251 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    king and ...[text shortened]...
    it.
    Ouch..I think you hit a nerve by seeing his next response!!!!!
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:29
    Look I couldn't care less what you think of me, seriously I don't - just get out of my thread which is about real Christians who are looking for fellowship outside of the system. Thanks.
    "(It's) about real Christians", says the allegedly non-denominational Christian.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:331 edit
    i know, its ok for him to do it to others, he doesn't like it so much when the tables are
    turned. He can say what he likes about us, but dont dare call him out, pathetic.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:35
    Originally posted by rwingett
    "(It's) about real Christians", says the allegedly non-denominational Christian.
    'Real Christians'®
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:37
    Oh yeah he got me reeeeel gud with that one Cletus
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:39
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Real Christians do not define themselves by their works. They are defined by being in Christ, that is all I meant by that comment. I do not subscribe to the belief that demoniational barriers can separate the body of Christ.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:45
    Oh yeah he got me reeeeel gud with that one Cletus
    Yep he did.....
  12. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:48
    Real Christians do not define themselves by their works. They are defined by being in Christ, that is all I meant by that comment. I do not subscribe to the belief that demoniational barriers can separate the body of Christ.
    Uh huh. And it is my contention that real Christians do not try to define what 'real' Christians are, which is how those denominational barriers are created in the first place.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 15:07
    This is a very important point that many Christians miss totally. Christ has no interest in groups or denominations. Christ knows who his people are. My opinion is that the Christians Christ will choose will come from all denominations and from all people in general. It will come as no surprise to me [if Im fortunate to be present] if there are Hindus, Muslims and people from all over the globe chosen by Christ when he returns.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 15:251 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    This is a very important point that many Christians miss totally. Christ has no interest in groups or denominations. Christ knows who his people are. My opinion is that the Christians Christ will choose will come from all denominations and from all people in general. It will come as no surprise to me [if Im fortunate to be present] if there are Hindus, Muslims and people from all over the globe chosen by Christ when he returns.
    How can someone who does not believe in Christ, be in Christ?

Being part of the body of Christ is the only thing that matters in defining a Christian and whilst we cannot say which of those who proclaim to be in are in fact Christian's in the real sence, we can tell those who are definitely not, simply by the fact they do not profess Christ as Lord and Saviour.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 15:383 edits
    How can someone who does not believe in Christ, be in Christ?

Being part of the body of Christ is the only thing that matters in defining a Christian and whilst we cannot say which of those who proclaim to be in are in fact Christian's in the real sence, we can tell those who are definitely not, simply by the fact they do not profess Christ as Lord and Saviour.
    Here is where we part company.

You belong to a group that places great emphasis on professing Christ with your mouth. That plus baptism gives salvation .. eternal salvation apparently.

My interpretation of all the doctrines of Christ and the Apostles lead me to conclude that Christ is interested in those who have changed their heart and have walked in his footsteps and have done good works chief of which is to love God and love your neighbor as yourself .. love , charitable love is the key to salvation.

In the parable of the Good Samaritan it was the Samaritan that Christ would accept as his own. The priest and Levite who claim to 'know' God failed and would not be accepted by Christ.

In Romans 2, Paul said that those not under any law [apparently Law of Moses or Law of Christ] would be judged according to the law by which they live. The knowledge of Good works and evil works are written in the hearts of all people.

The Grace of God which is salvation through Christ, is for ALL men.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree