Non-denominational Christians

Non-denominational Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Feb 12

Originally posted by divegeester
You know very little of me and this post reveals that.
I'm actually glad I don't know anymore then I do.....

Moves
05 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
I'm actually glad I don't know anymore then I do.....
Edit: let me re-phrase that more politely.

Feel free to not post in my thread any time you want.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Feb 12

Edit: let me re-phrase that more politely.

Feel free to not post in my thread any time you want.
Same here... 🙂

Moves
05 Feb 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Same here... 🙂
But you persue me in this thread despite (as you explicitly state above) that you wish "to not want to know me further", where as as I'm here for exactly the opposite reason.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Feb 12

But you persue me in this thread despite (as you explicitly state above) that you wish "to not want to know me further", where as as I'm here for exactly the opposite reason.
I'm absolutely not here to know anything about you better no matter what your ego might think...Lol

Moves
05 Feb 12

Are there any in the this forum other than myself?

Do you congrgate elsewhere and how is it going?
Hello, I am a non-denominational Christian.

My wife and I do attend a non-denominational church in our area. I however also listen to as many different Christian teachers as I can on the radio and TV. I figure that you can never get enough of Gods word.

I will gladly discuss the Bible any time you would like. It is good for Christians to fellowship with one another.

Houston, Texas

Moves
05 Feb 12

I attended a non-denominational church one time in Texas. The congregation seemed to be primarily former Baptists.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Feb 12

Originally posted by moon1969
I attended a non-denominational church one time in Texas. The congregation seemed to be primarily former Baptists.
Hey fellow Texan, how's it going? I'm just wondering why it seems so many of these churches are opening up and so many are leaving the more traditional churches like the Baptist?

Moves
06 Feb 12

Originally posted by boonon
Hello, I am a non-denominational Christian.

My wife and I do attend a non-denominational church in our area. I however also listen to as many different Christian teachers as I can on the radio and TV. I figure that you can never get enough of Gods word.

I will gladly discuss the Bible any time you would like. It is good for Christians to fellowship with one another.
Thanks. I listen to and read a variation stuff too.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
06 Feb 12

Let me go public on this - as I said elsewhere, I used to be a Baptist and then Pentacostal. Now I am merely a Christian. I have kicked down all the dividing walls!

As somebody else said: "They drew a circle to shut me out - I drew a bigger circle to include them in!"

For the past twenty years or so I have not belonged to any church nor gone to church meetings except for weddings and funerals.

We meet in homes, and share each others life. "Denominations" represented include Catholics, Anglicans, Dutch Reformed and others with leanings towards Contemplatives such as Thomas Keating, Henry Nouwen and Thomas Merton.

I also believe that Christ is bigger than Christianity, and over last Christmas I went on a two week Buddhist retreat.

We have stopped worshipping the backs of each others necks long ago, and find it life-giving and liberating.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
06 Feb 12

Originally posted by Rajk999
The Grace of God which is salvation through Christ, is for ALL men.
and women.....

This is probably the closest I have seen my own position verbalised on RHP.

Thanks, Rajk.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Feb 12
2 edits

Originally posted by CalJust
and women.....

This is probably the closest I have seen my own position verbalised on RHP.

Thanks, Rajk.
Youre welcome and 'men' there means mankind.

Its nice to hear someone agreeing. All I do is simply repeat what Christ and the Apostles preached.

Its funny how so many people disagree with Christ and the Apostles and dont follow the commandments of Christ or preach that its not important, yet they claim to know Christ, love Christ, worship Christ and claim they are eternally saved.

Wierd !

j

Moves
10 Feb 12

Youre welcome and 'men' there means mankind.

Its nice to hear someone agreeing. All I do is simply repeat what Christ and the Apostles preached.

Its funny how so many people disagree with Christ and the Apostles and dont follow the commandments of Christ or preach that its not important, yet they claim to know Christ, love Christ, worship Christ and claim they are eternally saved.

Wierd !

Wierd !

Its funny how many people make mistakes in life, still have to mature, get into trouble, are still learning, and some don't even want to learn much, claim to love life and may even be over 50 years old and claim to have been born.

Wierd.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Feb 12

What exactly is that? Cannot seem to find a standard definition on google.
There are non-denominational churchs, all a denomination is, is a band of
believers that share specific teaches or acknowledge them. Nothing special
there, you can belong to any denomination and miss Christ, or not belong
and have a right relationship Jesus. It isn't that man approves of us, it is
that God does.
Kelly