Nothing is true ,everything is permitted

Nothing is true ,everything is permitted

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by Lord Shark
Originally posted by black beetle
[b]I do not understant neither why you applied to me regarding ToO's affirmation, nor your notion "Is that a Cool Hand Luke quote?". Kindly please explain;

I replied to you because the second point is the more important and relates to the epiontic principle. The answer to the second part of your question is t ...[text shortened]... wise to be mindful of the distinction between these and scientific theories in my view.[/b]
The EP is a new kid on the scientific block, however its essence is well established within specific philosophic systems which are at least 2000 years old. So I feel quite comfortable with it;

I cannot offer a falsification of the EP at any level and this is the reason why I tend to see as potentially possible the probability of the existence of an epiontic universe;

I dismiss all the theological approaches regardless the religion from which they spring although I understand that religion is very valuable for our theist friends😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I like him-even if I run into him in the street I may want to to veer into his path just to piss him off.
I wish more people on this site came up with obscure little poems.
Not to say I'm unhappy with things just the way they are.
It 's You the one you like, not me; and it's You the one who pisses you off, nobody else😵

When you hit I am not there😵

The sole thing I can do for my friend daniel58 is to offer him one-move mate patterns😵

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jul 09

It 's You the one you like, not me; and it's You the one who pisses you off, nobody else😵

When you hit I am not there😵

The sole thing I can do for my friend daniel58 is to offer him one-move mate patterns😵
😵
And if that doesn't work theres always the alternative...

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
11 Jul 09

😵
😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
11 Jul 09

😵
And what are you prepared to do regarding the valid questions Mr Hamilton asked you at that other thread regarding the laughing monkeys?
😵

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jul 09

And what are you prepared to do regarding the valid questions Mr Hamilton asked you at that other thread regarding the laughing monkeys?
😵
answer them

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
11 Jul 09

answer them
Fine then😵

T

Moves
11 Jul 09

ToO, I just gave you an event X and then I followed both your personal interpretation and mine in detail in order to help you see the analogy.

Also, from the very beggining of our conversation I made clear my opinions regarding "truth", "absolute truth". "experiential reality" etc. I even offered you in detail my view regarding the concept of sunyata ...[text shortened]... ct of the Human which is designed to serve her/ him at her/ his social environment😵
On the other hand, I assure you that I never mess with nobody here and particularly with you.

Assurances aside, it's pretty evident that you're just messing with daniel58 with your poems. If not the first one, certainly the second one. By his response to the first one, it was reasonably clear that he didn't understand what you were doing. You could have given him an explanation, but chose to give more of the same with the second. It's pretty clear that you were just messing with him.

Your "event X" was a long ridiculously convoluted non sequitur containing some seriously illogical and unrelated conclusions. It seems likely that you are messing with me or have difficulty thinking logically. I'm inclined to believe that it's the former, but perhaps I've given you too much credit. I was willing to dismiss the seemingly illogical turns in your explanations of your conceptual mode as language issues, but having seen your "event X" explanation, it's reasonably clear that it likely isn't about language.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
[b]On the other hand, I assure you that I never mess with nobody here and particularly with you.

Assurances aside, it's pretty evident that you're just messing with daniel58 with your poems. If not the first one, certainly the second one. By his response to the first one, it was reasonably clear that he didn't understand what you were doing. You co ...[text shortened]... r "event X" explanation, it's reasonably clear that it likely isn't about language.[/b]
Follow your path the way you wish😵

T

Moves
11 Jul 09

May you find your way to a path that leads to clarity of thought and just action.

d

Moves
12 Jul 09

No follow your path the way you should.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
13 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
No follow your path the way you should.
"Absolute Truth" is nonsense😵

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
13 Jul 09

"Absolute Truth" is nonsense😵
I took a photograph of the Absolute Truth, but when I tried to compare it to the original, the scene had changed. What a shattering experience! However, I still have my picture as a model and I'm confident that with vision, determination and inflexible will, I can make the scene conform to it.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
13 Jul 09

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
I took a photograph of the Absolute Truth, but when I tried to compare it to the original, the scene had changed. What a shattering experience! However, I still have my picture as a model and I'm confident that with vision, determination and inflexible will, I can make the scene conform to it.
Oh what a Picture, and what a Glance!
😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
13 Jul 09

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
When your essay would be ready?