1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 16:03
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I took a photograph of the Absolute Truth, but when I tried to compare it to the original, the scene had changed. What a shattering experience! However, I still have my picture as a model and I'm confident that with vision, determination and inflexible will, I can make the scene conform to it.
    You seem to confuse perspective with truth. It is perspective that is relative.
  2. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 18:50
    Originally posted by black beetle
    When your essay would be ready?
    The process is unending, I fear.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 18:50
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You seem to confuse perspective with truth. It is perspective that is relative.
    Catch up with you at the End of Time.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 20:51
    How do you know you will last that long, or will be able to speak to him at that time?
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 04:19
    The process is unending, I fear.
    No problem, keep up;

I can also give you anywhere anyhow anytime the flip side of "Midnight Special", titled "Jan. 17" -500 words sharp, of course😵
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 06:36
    No problem, keep up;

I can also give you anywhere anyhow anytime the flip side of "Midnight Special", titled "Jan. 17" -500 words sharp, of course😵
    That would be great.
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 06:37
    Originally posted by daniel58
    How do you know you will last that long, or will be able to speak to him at that time?
    I don't.
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 08:31
    I don't.
    By now my dove should be landed😵
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 11:02
    - What we have here is a failure to communicate.
    - Hey Jesus, why'd you talk in parables 'stead of layin' it on us straight? You messin' with people's heads or what?
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:47
    - What we have here is a failure to communicate.
    - Hey Jesus, why'd you talk in parables 'stead of layin' it on us straight? You messin' with people's heads or what?
    He talked in parables because😵
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:47
    He used parables because he wanted to promote the stopping of the spontaneous activity of the mind of the people to whom he was addressing. This continuous activity was like the rippling of the water in a jacuzzi, and he wanted to give the people a chance to turn this jacuzzi-like mind of theirs into a part of the Fountain from which all the Water sprung.
    But his parables could not force on their own the mind stuff within the heads of the believers to cease operating like a jacuzzi. They couldn’t, because on the surface of them pools a strong wind was blowing eternally, causing waves that they were emerging constantly one after the other. At the surface of them pools the teacher could monitor countless reflections and many broken forms, all far from being perfect, none of them complete; so he knew that the best his followers could do was to grasp broken images.

If he could only stop that wind! If he could stop that wind, the Water within them pools would become perfectly still and clear like the surface of the most precious mirror. Then the people could probably even feel deep in their hearts that the most a Human can do is just to monitor the reflections of the seemingly real world round about. Some people could be that lucky that they could even spot a goldfish here and there in the Lake.

So he kept up using parables because the deeper reality was beyond description, it could solely be experienced by bringing the thoughts of the people to a stop; he knew that the understanding goes past everything that can be understood. By offering his parables he was trying to show that all the human beings are in essence one. And he knew that the essence that holds all in one is Love.

He loved the children and he wanted them to afraid not. Why should they be afraid? Miscellaneous forms are born and then they cease to exist, but the essence inside the sentient beings could never die for it is in all things and it is their pure self. The Human is too a wave on the surface of the Fountain, and when the wave is gone the Fountain remains, therefore nothing has happened, nothing happens, it’s just an eternal dance.
    He was teaching the children to fear not, and suddenly he understood he had to fear not too. He was aware of the fact that he was a story just like everybody else, and he knew he had to turn himself into reality; so he had to become genuine and to offer an act of his real self.

The technique he used to link the Human with the mystery of being was Death out of Love. He had no problem monitoring the people killing him at his attempt to show that Love alone, no matter what things may look like, is the key that leads a spirit towards the great unknown.
    😵
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 15:39
    He used parables because he wanted to promote the stopping of the spontaneous activity of the mind of the people to whom he was addressing. This continuous activity was like the rippling of the water in a jacuzzi, and he wanted to give the people a chance to turn this jacuzzi-like mind of theirs into a part of the Fountain from which all the Water sprun ...[text shortened]... matter what things may look like, is the key that leads a spirit towards the great unknown.
    😵
    yes, that it is able to transcend, even death! very beautiful post beetle!
  13. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 01:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ...very beautiful post beetle!
    Yes it is: he cuts deep into the marrow of the matter.
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 03:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes, that it is able to transcend, even death! very beautiful post beetle!
    Beautiful are Bonnie Scotland and my lass Maria😵
  15. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 03:59
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Yes it is: he cuts deep into the marrow of the matter.
    That obnoxious brother of ours Bosse de Nage roasted well and begs us to give us his life😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree