NZ  gay marriage act

NZ gay marriage act

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
wasnt me calling him a homosexual, rj.
I guess you are the innocent one.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
so tell the forum, if i can recall the Venus of Urbino to mind, a full female nude, painted by Titian, how am i lusting after other women in the process. That is what you are saying. I did not specify in what capacity i think about the female torso, it was who who have twisted it to make it sexual, because that the kind of mind you have.
Jesus said that if a man lusts after a woman in his heart, he has already committed adultery with her. How do you reconcile your "spending the majority of the day dreaming about the female torso with Christ's explanation?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Jesus said that if a man lusts after a woman in his heart, he has already committed adultery with her. How do you reconcile your "spending the majority of the day dreaming about the female torso with Christ's explanation?
as it was explained to FMF, it was hyperbole, now stop being such a bore and realise the fact.

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I guess you are the innocent one.
innocent until proven guilty my logically challenged friend.

Moves
27 Apr 13

as it was explained to FMF, it was hyperbole, now stop being such a bore and realise the fact.
hyperbole doesnt take away the meaning. its used to exaggerated meaning.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

hyperbole doesnt take away the meaning. its used to exaggerated meaning.
you don't say. . . .

Moves
27 Apr 13

you don't say. . . .
..............so the fact that it was hyperbole is irrelevant.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 13

Are you justifying your confessed personal lust by accusing Christ of exaggerating?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you justifying your confessed personal lust by accusing Christ of exaggerating?
yeah yeay thats rights, I am justifying my alleged lust for painting by accusing Christ of hyperbole. If you dont mind I think I'll ignore the lunacy.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

..............so the fact that it was hyperbole is irrelevant.
hardly.

Moves
27 Apr 13

hardly.
hardly, why? you know ive nailed you on this. you know why hyperbole or not makes no difference to the meaning and context, why make this difficult? you seemed to be taking several steps forward with your apology earlier, now its back to same old robbie.

you tell me how the meaning of your reply was relevant to the implication you were homosexual and ill hold my hands up. your brother in faith galvy has hit me with a few pure answers today that i had to respect, can you do the same?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13
2 edits

hardly, why? you know ive nailed you on this. you know why hyperbole or not makes no difference to the meaning and context, why make this difficult? you seemed to be taking several steps forward with your apology earlier, now its back to same old robbie.

you tell me how the meaning of your reply was relevant to the implication you were homosexual a ...[text shortened]... faith galvy has hit me with a few pure answers today that i had to respect, can you do the same?
you dont know anything you zoob, hyperbole may be so exaggerated as to be literally impossible in reality, for example, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of the heavens.

As for the question, even R Jonah Hinds answered that, but it was too sensible for you to grasp, seemingly. Ill repeat it again, perhaps instead of reverberating against the side of your head, it may penetrate,

'The relevance is clear to all but the insane or Satan crazed. He is obviously relating that he is strongly heterosexual in response to your homosexual urging.'

Thankyou R Jonah Hinds.

Moves
27 Apr 13

you dont know anything you zoob, hyperbole may be so exaggerated as to be literally impossible in reality, for example, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of the heavens.

As for the question, even R Jonah Hinds answered that, but it was too sensible for you to grasp, seemingly ...[text shortened]... he is strongly heterosexual in response to your homosexual urging.'

Thankyou R Jonah Hinds.
'The relevance is clear to all but the insane or Satan crazed. He is obviously relating that he is strongly heterosexual in response to your homosexual urging.'

this is exactly what everybody was thinking. rj was saying what we all think you were doing. now you explain why you think your response indicates you are strongly hetrosexual, because it must be different to why we all think it indicates you are strongly hetrosexual. after 30 or 40 posts you are still unable to clearly explain what you meant in your response to the guy who suggested you were gay.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Apr 13

Hyperbole:
1, obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2.an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hyperbole

Matt 5:28
But I [Jesus] tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Firstly you are trying to duck out of what you really meant here by claiming you were talking about art and that you "dreaming for the majority of the day about a female torso" was not said as a defense against you being a closet homosexual, i.e. you pointing out you are sexually attracted to women not men and think about the female body most of the day.

Secondly you claim that Jesus was exaggerating by using hyperbole in the above scripture.

Don't you think you are being at the least, intellectually dishonest?

rc

Moves
28 Apr 13
4 edits

this is exactly what everybody was thinking. rj was saying what we all think you were doing. now you explain why you think your response indicates you are strongly hetrosexual, because it m ...[text shortened]... able to clearly explain what you meant in your response to the guy who suggested you were gay.
yawn I have explained it once, i will not do so again and caissad4 is a chick, not a guy.