NZ  gay marriage act

NZ gay marriage act

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
Isn't revealing the content of a personal message, that has derogatory things to say about fellow member of this community, 'making it personal'? Aren't you supposedly against making it personal? And why haven't you dismissed this anonymous person's point of view as a 'meaningless and irrelevant' opinion, like you usually do?
i seem to remember a time when you were heavily criticized by certain j.w's for sharing the contents of a p.m. with other users. i think it was even suggested that you had broken some ancient forum law and were in line for a ban.

F

Moves
27 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
i seem to remember a time when you were heavily criticized by certain j.w's for sharing the contents of a p.m. with other users. i think it was even suggested that you had broken some ancient forum law and were in line for a ban.
I forwarded it to everyone who might be interested so they would be able to see if anyone involved told any defensive fibs about its content, which of course they went ahead and did, resolutely.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
robbie is voluntarily taking one on the credibility chin by fibbing resolutely about this attending-life-drawing-classes-the-majority-of-his-day-times thing rather than face up to the scriptural "adultery" implications of his injudicious revelation about himself on page 1.
I still have my portfolio and i resent your assertions of fibbing. But I understand that getting personal really is the best you can do.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
Isn't revealing the content of a personal message, that has derogatory things to say about fellow member of this community, 'making it personal'? Aren't you supposedly against making it personal? And why haven't you dismissed this anonymous person's point of view as a 'meaningless and irrelevant' opinion, like you usually do?
whether its making it personal or not i cannot say, having the behavior of certain individuals confirmed in this way by a third party was rather comforting to say the least.

F

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I still have my portfolio and i resent your assertions of fibbing.
It's not just fibbing, robbie. It's fibbing resolutely.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
It's not just fibbing, robbie. It's fibbing resolutely.
sure FMF, its resolute, because lets face it, you have proof that i have not attended life drawing classes,

Neeeeeeeext!

F

Moves
27 Apr 13

sure FMF, its resolute, because lets face it, you have proof that i have not attended life drawing classes,

Neeeeeeeext!
In response to an insinuation that you might be homosexual, you said "Sigh such a stance has already been attempted many times and i can assure you i spend the majority of my time day dreaming about the female torso, but you never mind about that". You're claiming that is a reference to you currently attending life drawing classe most of every day and NOT a reference to the fact that someone had just insinuated - in the post you were replying to - that you might be homosexual ?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
In response to an insinuation that you might be homosexual, you said "Sigh such a stance has already been attempted many times and i can assure you i spend the majority of my time day dreaming about the female torso, but you never mind about that". You're claiming that is a reference to you currently attending life drawing classe most of every day and NOT a refe ...[text shortened]... meone had just insinuated - in the post you were replying to - that you might be homosexual ?
its unspecified, that I find the female anatomy interesting and spend the majority of my day day dreaming about it is of course hyperbole, considering that I have a business to run you would think any person with any sense could deduce that i dont spend my day day dreaming, but sure, you make of it what you will, put it into your pretzel factory, i laugh and mock your attempts to state that its iniquitous.

F

Moves
27 Apr 13

its unspecified, that I find the female anatomy interesting and spend the majority of my day day dreaming about it is of course hyperbole...
Is the word "hyperbole" a euphemism for "true" or "not true"?

Moves
27 Apr 13

its unspecified, that I find the female anatomy interesting and spend the majority of my day day dreaming about it is of course hyperbole, considering that I have a business to run you would think any person with any sense could deduce that i dont spend my day day dreaming, but sure, you make of it what you will, put it into your pretzel factory, i laugh and mock your attempts to state that its iniquitous.
what is the relevance of your answer (i think about the female form all day) in the context of the implication you are gay?

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

what is the relevance of your answer (i think about the female form all day) in the context of the implication you are gay?
you broke up with me, its too early yet for a reconciliation, plus the IPL is waiting.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
Is the word "hyperbole" a euphemism for "true" or "not true"?
haha, it is what it is.

Moves
27 Apr 13

you broke up with me, its too early yet for a reconciliation, plus the IPL is waiting.
i broke up the friendly personal chit-chat. not the religious based debate. but if your emotions are still raw and it hurts to see me around the site, ill try to keep a low profile until youve moved on.

epl!!! call yourself a scotsman 😞

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Apr 13

The relevance is clear to all but the insane or satan crazed. He is obviously relating that he is strongly hetrosexual in response to your homosexual urging. 😏

Moves
27 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
The relevance is clear to all but the insane or satan crazed. He is obviously relating that he is strongly hetrosexual in response to your homosexual urging. 😏
wasnt me calling him a homosexual, rj.