1. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 00:51
    Obama is a Muslim, the antithesis of America, who snuck in by deception, playing on the ungodly masses. He is a type of forerunner of Antichrist. His presence punctuated the godless masses, who, refusing to love the truth, are given to follow anything. I believe Obama will be judged. On the even of his election, the Lord gave em this prophecy of him. It appeared in the Rick Joyner ministry (unbeknownst to me). Here it is: November 4, 2008 @ 11:34pm There will be a period of disarmament as the cry of the sensual is fulfilled. For that which they have longed for will fall into their laps without contest. Economic appeasement will seem like economic ease. When all is settled, then I will shake the land. Enemies will arise and slip under the door unnoticed. Confusion will come for I will give them that which they have asked for and no man will have the answer for the troubles that follow. Yet know this, I will listen to the cry of the righteous and I will draw a line with between the light and the dark. My hand will be upon those who seek Me for they will find Me and I will guide them with My Word and in the power of My Spirit. Therefore when you see the serpent moving freely without restraint and embraced as a child cuddles a pet, then know that I am the Lord and I will judge. Have I not called you My chosen, and have I not given you My name. Therefore do not fear what you are about to see, nor be shaken when evil arises in the land. For I am the God of all power and I will judge, and I will gather you as chicks under My wings. I will be your shadow in the noon day sun and I will be your heat in the chill of the night. Only remember this: he who abides in My shelter will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Therefore do not fear the evil that will arise for I am with you, and I will separate the wheat from the tares even as I separated My children from among the Egyptians when I judged wickedness. Rejoice in Me and abide under My wings. For there you will find peace for your souls and bread to eat. I will not take back my mercy for the sake of the righteous, but I will prove the hidden things of darkness and reveal the inward thoughts of leaders. But do not fear what they say and cannot do, nor what they do against what they say. I will hear the prayer of the righteous and I will answer in the day of calamity. He [Obama] will be brought to the fork to decide the path, and the inner man will be plain to see. He who calls upon Me [invite to Obama] I will answer and lead him by My Spirit, but he who chooses the abomination will not see prosperity and his steps will be cut off. En Agape
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 01:02
    Incoming Wall Of Text does 2000 damage to your eyeball.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 02:19
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Obama is a Muslim, the antithesis of America, who snuck in by deception, playing on the ungodly masses. He is a type of forerunner of Antichrist. His presence punctuated the godless masses, who, refusing to love the truth, are given to follow anything. I believe Obama will be judged. On the even of his election, the Lord gave em this prophecy of him. It a ...[text shortened]... t he who chooses the abomination will not see prosperity and his steps will be cut off. En Agape
    Just what we need. Another crackpot in here. 😴
  4. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 03:45
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Just what we need. Another crackpot in here. 😴
    we love you,,
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 04:29
    I don't believe you're serious, but the antichrist is supposed to have no love of women, or however it's phrased in the bible. Obama is married with 3 kids, meaning he's enjoyed being with a woman. So that disqualifies him from being the antichrist.
  6. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 05:19
    we love you,,
    How many are you? You are talking in the Third Person of yourself.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 06:44
    Peter Popoff is a liar, a cheat a fraud, a con artist, a charlatan, a deceiving lowlife worm.
    Satan at work by antichrist fraud.

YouTube

YouTube
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 06:58
    wut?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 08:095 edits
    Matthew 24, KJV

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
    2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
    9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
    10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )
    16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
    17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
    18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
    19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
    21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    25 Behold, I have told you before.
    26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
    30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
    31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
    33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
    34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
    35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
    37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
    39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
    43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
    44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
    46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
    47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
    48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
    49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
    50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
    51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 14:40
    If Obama is the antichrist, he sucks worse at it than being the president.
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 14:49
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Back of the net
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 16:54
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Exactly! Like the Anti-Christ would lose battles to a rag-tag band of primitives like ISIS. Jesus would be watching and thinking "maybe I don't have to bother with this guy, prophecy be damned."
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 18:26
    Obama is a Muslim, the antithesis of America, who snuck in by deception, playing on the ungodly masses. He is a type of forerunner of Antichrist. His presence punctuated the godless masses, who, refusing to love the truth, are given to follow anything. I believe Obama will be judged. On the even of his election, the Lord gave em this prophecy of him. It a ...[text shortened]... t he who chooses the abomination will not see prosperity and his steps will be cut off. En Agape
    Where were you when Nancy Reagan was practicing astrology in the White House? Did you draw a connection between Reagan's wife and Jezebel the wife of evil king Ahab ?

That was different, huh?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 20:37
    Originally posted by sonship
    Where were you when Nancy Reagan was practicing astrology in the White House? Did you draw a connection between Reagan's wife and Jezebel the wife of evil king Ahab ?

That was different, huh?
    However, it is clear the Presiden Reagan never believed in such nonsense.
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 22:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    However, it is clear the Presiden Reagan never believed in such nonsense.
    Well, yeah. When he entered the White House he was already too demented to believe in anything which wasn't spoon-fed to him by his CIA advisors.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree