1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 23:082 edits
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Well, yeah. When he entered the White House he was already too demented to believe in anything which wasn't spoon-fed to him by his CIA advisors.
    It is the astrologer that you should be attacking for taking advantage of Nancy Reagans emotions just after her husband was almost assassinated. Nancy said later that she only used the advice from the astrologer as one means of coping after the attack on her husband that the secret Service failed to prevent in the hopes that they could avoid another attempt, but Ronald resisted the constant attempts to control his schedule. The astrologer later wrote a book to make more money when she was no longer able to get money from Nancy Reagan.

That is the same thing that low life Peter Popoff was doing with those that believed that Christ might heal them through the laying on of hands by who they were led to believe was anointed by God to heal through faith.
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 23:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is the astrologer that you should be attacking for taking advantage of Nancy Reagans emotions just after her husband was almost assassinated. Nancy said later that she only used the advice from the astrologer as one means of coping after the attack on her husband that the secret Service failed to prevent in the hopes that they could avoid another attempt, ...[text shortened]... he laying on of hands by who they were led to believe was anointed by God to heal through faith.
    On this, I will wholeheartedly agree with you.

Our anger, and approbation, should be directed at those who take advantage of the
    vulnerable and gullible.

They are leeches on society.
  3. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 01:26
    So far i have not seen Israel rebuilding their temple. And by understanding that's one sign of the Anti-Christ being in power, after book of Daniel.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 01:385 edits
    However, it is clear the Presiden Reagan never believed in such nonsense.
    I don't like to speak in a way to expose the leader of people. But for the quacks who want to say Obama is the Antchrist why not expose their double standard.

So Ronald was not involved. Well let's see what WAS Reagan's philosophy of life. He told us himself.

He said that his philosophy of life was compared to the two hunters running from a charging bear. One puts on his sneakers. The other says "You cannot out run the bear with the sneakers." And the first says tellingly "I don't need to outrun the bear. I just need to outrun YOU."

That's a fine life philosophy. It sounds like Cain in Genesis 4 - "Am I my brother's keeper?"

You should be right proud of such pragmatism RJ. "Let the bear get the slow guy just as long as I save my skin, Who cares? "

Fine pragmatic conservatism at its very best no doubt. Outrun the slow guy and let the disaster overtake him. Why be some bleeding heart sentimentalist liberal? Let the other guy die for not keeping up.

Look, you want to get into throwing eggs back and forth at presidents, there're plenty to go around.

Like Jesse Jackson said - I prefer Franklin Roosevelt in a wheel chair to Ronald Reagan on a horse.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 05:13
    Originally posted by sonship
    I don't like to speak in a way to expose the leader of people. But for the quacks who want to say Obama is the Antchrist why not expose their double standard.

So Ronald was not involved. Well let's see what WAS Reagan's philosophy of life. He told us himself.

He said that his philosophy of life was compared to the two hunters running from a charging ...[text shortened]... e Jesse Jackson said - I prefer Franklin Roosevelt in a wheel chair to Ronald Reagan on a horse.
    You don't seem to understand when someone is telling a joke. No wonder you have trouble understanding people.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 06:161 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    Obama is married with 3 kids
    Notice that the two Obama daughters are often seen around Washington DC. But the son Kifat Obama is not seen. Rumors have him studying at a Madrosat-ul-Islamiya in Yemen.

I kid. I kid. 😛
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 10:35
    It is the astrologer that you should be attacking for taking advantage of Nancy Reagans emotions just after her husband was almost assassinated. Nancy said later that she only used the advice from the astrologer as one means of coping after the attack on her husband that the secret Service failed to prevent in the hopes that they could avoid another attempt, ...[text shortened]... he laying on of hands by who they were led to believe was anointed by God to heal through faith.
    Feh. Astrologers are beneath attack. Besides, he did not set policies that had a severe negative impact on world peace and the global economy - Reagan himself did that, or at least his staff did, on the instigation of the secret services and with the aid of his UKian counterpart Mystic Maggie.

(Which is not to say that I don't agree with your assessment of astrologers and Popoff - in fact, I'd extend that to all faith healers, dirty Simonists the lot of them - but I don't think they're an important part of why the Reagan regime was so harmful. Reagan himself, his mental deterioration, and his staff were.)
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 12:032 edits
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Feh. Astrologers are beneath attack. Besides, he did not set policies that had a severe negative impact on world peace and the global economy - Reagan himself did that, or at least his staff did, on the instigation of the secret services and with the aid of his UKian counterpart Mystic Maggie.

(Which is not to say that I don't agree with your ...[text shortened]... the Reagan regime was so harmful. Reagan himself, his mental deterioration, and his staff were.)
    I believe the Reagan presidency was one of the most beneficial in history. Don't you consider the disruption of Soviet communism and the fall of the Berlin wall to free those people a benefit? And how about being able to keep more of your hard earned money instead of having the government take it to support those that will not work? How about the build up of the Military for our national defense? However, it was the Republican President Nixon that requested the elimination of the draft and the creation of the all volunteer military.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 12:15
    I believe the Reagan presidency was one of the most beneficial in history. Don't you consider the disruption of Soviet communism and the fall of the Berlin wall to free those people a benefit? And how about being able to keep more of your hard earned money instead of having the government take it to support those that will not work?
    Republicans are quick to take credit for the fall of the Soviet empire but it was failure within the system that brought it down and all Reagan did was fan the flames. It would have fallen with just a hard a thump if a Democrat was president.

You believe the American propaganda. Remember, the winners get to write the script.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 12:202 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Republicans are quick to take credit for the fall of the Soviet empire but it was failure within the system that brought it down and all Reagan did was fan the flames. It would have fallen with just a hard a thump if a Democrat was president.

You believe the American propaganda. Remember, the winners get to write the script.
    What so-called great things, other that Obamacare, do you believe the Democrats are going to take credit for at the end of Obama's presidency in order to elect another Democrat? Will closing Gitmo by releasing all the terrorists be one of them? Maybe they will claim the world became more peaceful because Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize and I do mean "given" for he did not earn it.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 12:43
    What so-called great things, other that Obamacare, do you believe the Democrats are going to take credit for at the end of Obama's presidency in order to elect another Democrat? Will closing Gitmo by releasing all the terrorists be one of them? Maybe they will claim the world became more peaceful because Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize and I do mean "given" for he did not earn it.
    Like I have said before, you republicans are a hypocritical bunch. If Obama had happened to have been Republican, NONE of these so-called arguments would have EVER come up. To Rush Limberger, he would have been up their with Jesus Christ.
  12. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 12:55
    Its kind of funny that the thread went from Obama being the anichrist to a go around between democrats and republicans. Me personally, i think the only difference between republicans and democrats is the color of the tie that one wears... and that aint saying much. They are all self serving one way or another, better not to put much faith with either party IMO.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 13:07
    Originally posted by yoctobyte
    Its kind of funny that the thread went from Obama being the anichrist to a go around between democrats and republicans. Me personally, i think the only difference between republicans and democrats is the color of the tie that one wears... and that aint saying much. They are all self serving one way or another, better not to put much faith with either party IMO.
    Generally, the Republican party is the party of old, white, money. That is the biggest difference. Republicans don't want to help ANYONE but themselves and big business.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 13:19
    Like I have said before, you republicans are a hypocritical bunch. If Obama had happened to have been Republican, NONE of these so-called arguments would have EVER come up. To Rush Limberger, he would have been up their with Jesus Christ.
    If he had been Republican, he would not have been eleted President. Over 90% of Blacks vote Democratic, they would not vote for a Black Republican President.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 13:22
    Generally, the Republican party is the party of old, white, money. That is the biggest difference. Republicans don't want to help ANYONE but themselves and big business.
    Will Obama stopping the Keystone pipeline by a veto be considered a great accomplishment for the Democrats?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree