1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 03:27
    Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. [/qupte]
    (1 John 2:18 NASB)

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

(2 John 1:7 NASB)

Guess Which Major TV Host Thinks Obama Is Not Really a Christian

When someone says they don’t think President Barack Obama is actually a Christian, the expectation would be that they think he’s secretly a Muslim. Not Bill Maher. On tonight’s Real Time, in the process of arguing that Obama’s not really a centrist politically, Maher also revealed that he doesn’t think Obama’s actually Christian, either, but rather a secular humanist.

The belief Maher apparently holds – that Obama isn’t actually a Christian, but merely pretends to be one to keep up appearances for the sake of his political career – strikes us as one of the most cynical things anyone could possibly believe about Obama.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/02/12/guess-which-major-tv-host-thinks-obama-is-not-really-a-christian/

[b]URGENT WARNING! IS OBAMA THE MUSLIM ANTI-CHRIST? 2014[/quote]

YouTube

Barry or Obama may not be THE Antichrist, but he is definitely one of the many antichrists spoken of by the Apostle John.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 05:251 edit
    Sorry, I screwed up my post with that video. However, the video is poorly done and omits much information while going to extremes on other stuff, but I believe the viewer will still get the general idea. Being it was dated 2014, I thought is would be fairly updated. Boy, was I wrong. 🙁
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 08:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    As the pipeline makes its way to Louisiana, it must go through Nebraska and over/under/through the Platte river, which as I said is perhaps the final piece of pristine land on the migratory path of the sandhill crane and is an important stopover point for them. Do you really expect me to believe that carving a trench through this land and laying a p ...[text shortened]... 're just cranes. Never mind that they've been migrating through this area for 10 million years.
    How is a pipeline going to kill cranes? They would surely be more resilient than that otherwise they would never have survived the stresses endured for the past few million years.

Which is not to say I support the pipeline, which I don't.

But even if the pipeline goes through, there is one problem bigger than all the rest for the mid-west:

The predictions are there will be a thousand year drought starting in a few years.

That will make all of the pipeline debate moot since the US would lose about half of its crop growing areas.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree