1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jun '15 05:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    I've always wondered, does God condemn a nation as a result of the sinfulness of the leaders or is it God's judgement on a corrupt people to give them corrupt leaders that will utlimately lead to their demise?

It's like asking the age old question, what came first, the chicken or the egg?
    ISIS AND OBAMA HAVE SAME STRATEGY - TO DESTROY AMERICA

YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jun '15 05:08
    Originally posted by sonship
    I don't know.

But God is merciful. Man can be without mercy.

There is the story of how David sinned. God sent a prophet to David with three forms of punishment. David was instructed to choose one that God would do to him and his nation.

David's reply was telling. He said something like "Let me fall into the hands of God because He is merciful. Bu ...[text shortened]... s purpose God would discipline a leader and/or nation in His way, so tempered with divine mercy.
    Judge Jeanine Makes Shocking Allegations Of Obama’s Plan To Destroy America

YouTube
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jun '15 05:12
    Originally posted by sonship
    Throughout the Bible we really see two matters:

1.) God looks for someone or someones on earth to echo and correspond to His will.

2.) Though man can delay and hinder God temporarily He has a way to always branch over the walls.
    Why Obama Wants to Destroy America

YouTube
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '15 14:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Why Obama Wants to Destroy America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAjGxvCc3qE
    I think you need to understand, America is not the America of 1776. Christians in America have become complacent, their submission to the Lord is in question, they have been spoiled by abundance.
    The greatest temptations and the danger comes when we are satisfied, when all our needs are met.
    If America is to turn around and repent, it will take Christians proclaiming the Gospel one on one. It will mean Christians examining themselves whether they are in the faith.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '15 15:39
    Even if America was destroyed, those who are faithful to the Lord will still rejoice in Him no matter what happens. Look at the joy Paul had when in prison. He wasn't discouraged, nor deflated, he just kept his focus on Jesus.
    The worst that could happen is to die, then our next waking sight or thought would be in His presence.
    We can't lose! if we die, we are with the Lord. If we live we rejoice and continue to love Him and preach the gospel.
    Look at the words of the old prophet....
    Hab 3:17-18
    Though the fig tree may not blossom,
    Nor fruit be on the vines;
    Though the labor of the olive may fail,
    And the fields yield no food;
    Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
    And there be no herd in the stalls —
    18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will joy in the God of my salvation.
    NKJV

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree