1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:11
    99% of people here cut down religion, if you dont believe in it you shouldnt make fun of it just let people believe what they want.
  2. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:15
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    99% of people here cut down religion, if you dont believe in it you shouldnt make fun of it just let people believe what they want.
    Is is wrong to warn others of the effects of blaspheming GOD?
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:182 edits
    what if, you think that their beliefs are bad?
  4. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:21
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    what if, you think that their beliefs are bad?
    What if their beliefs are evil?
  5. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:23
    It is the right for any man to believe what he wants and air his opinions as he wishes, unfortunatley, this is the Masonic founded America, but that right is given to all people weither they oppose a certain religion or support it.
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:231 edit
    That's a totally bogus statistic. This is a debating forum, as such the views here are open to debate. If you don't like having your views questioned, stay away from this forum and live in your downy amnion of unquestioned belief.
  7. The sky
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:24
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    Is is wrong to warn others of the effects of blaspheming GOD?
    I am sure everybody here knows what some people believe to be the effects of blaspheming God. It doesn't get more convincing if you repeat it a brazillion times.
  8. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:24
    It is the right for any man to believe what he wants and air his opinions as he wishes, unfortunatley, this is the Masonic founded America, but that right is given to all people weither they oppose a certain religion or support it.
    1) Why is it unfortunate that people have free speech
    2) This site is multi-national, there are a lot more than just americans here.
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:341 edit
    Ahh, but beliefs have to be acted on, or you can't claim to be a true believer. If you beleive that for example, westoners (particulrly americans for some 'unknown' reason) are the infidel and should all be killed and that it is your duty to go out and do it, so do you really think that that person has the right to do it?
  10. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:34
    Originally posted by Starrman
    1) Why is it unfortunate that people have free speech
    2) This site is multi-national, there are a lot more than just americans here.
    It is fortunate that people have free speech, otherwise we would have to pay to air our opinions, mostly with our limbs and lives.
    It is unfortunate, that this free speech comes at the cost of being apart of a country which,
    IS controlled by Masonic forces and subject all different ethnicities to be under it's influence.
    Look at what's out there, sex ouside of marrige is wrong yet it is glorified everywhere especially on the internet(inner net placed to trap)
    Gangsters couldn't be closer to hell, yet their music is glorified.
    I myself once aspired to be a gun-bussin' Gangster. Had I done that, I would have went to hell like all other sinners who didn't repent.
    Look again at homosexuals, lesbians, anal sex, hederosex, drugs,
    Isn't it odd that people can be addicted to Tylenol yet it is legal.
    Look again at the Ghetto, so many ghetto's, no money, no jobs, and the only way to make a living for the racially profiled black or hispanic or any other ethnicity is to sell the "Illelegal Drugs"
    Yet both are consequently called Drugs.
    Huh?
  11. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:371 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Ahh, but beliefs have to be acted on, or you can't claim to be a true believer. If you beleive that for example, westoners (particulrly americans for some 'unknown' reason) are the infidel and should all be killed and that it is your duty to go out and do it, so do you really think that that person has the right to do it?
    Americans are called Westerners because America is on the Western Hemisphere.
    No it isn't right to kill because of your belief, nothing gives any man the right to kill, but unfortunatley, the world is how it is and people do as they please and killing other so called "infadels" is the way of the Islamic Gorillas. Though I donot agree, that is how the world is. Sin runs rampant with evil. it is undeniable.
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:50
    It is fortunate that people have free speech, otherwise we would have to pay to air our opinions, mostly with our limbs and lives.
    It is unfortunate, that this free speech comes at the cost of being apart of a country which,
    IS controlled by Masonic forces and subject all different ethnicities to be under it's influence.
    Look at what's out there ...[text shortened]... hnicity is to sell the "Illelegal Drugs"
    Huh?
    So basically, you want to set up a theocracy, with free speach only for people who's message you approve. Said it before, saying it again - you're an idiot.
  13. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:51
    Look at what's out there ...[text shortened]... hnicity is to sell the "Illelegal Drugs"
    Huh?
    You are truly bonkers.
  14. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:51
    and people do as they please and killing other so called "infadels" is the way of the Islamic Gorillas.
    Arby? Is that you?
  15. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:53
    im christian, but i dont mind atheists and i dont say theyre stupid for being atheists and i dont get mad if they make fun of christians.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree