1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:23
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    Are you at all an intellect?
    most people that are don't know or wont admit it, most who do arn't, and those that are and do are usually pig headed. so don't answer 😉
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:23
    Are you at all an intellect?
    you remind me of myself, two years ago; immature and opinionated lol
  3. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:24
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    ah, well 'faith' is one of those words we disagree on. As I have stated before, to you, I don't think that mine is a faith position. however as I say, untill we agree on a common vocabulary (barring in mind that language, in this particular case english, has been heavily influenced by religion and thus you often end up using words or phrases which have r ...[text shortened]... se to mean anything other than an excalmation of relief. it's just part of the vernacular.
    Who are you? What are you talking about?
    if you do know what you are talking about, how is that mindless post even relevent and how did you allow such garbage to enter the recesses of your mind?
  4. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:261 edit
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    you remind me of myself, two years ago; immature and opinionated lol
    Thanks, It's nice to know i bring back memories of an adolescent that you wish you were.
    still, tell me something worth an intelligent reply.
    Anyone,
    Tell me a truth which can explain the very reason why at this very moment, on this very day, we are alive.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:30
    Thanks, It's nice to know i bring back memories of an adolescent that you wish you were.
    Anyone,
    Tell me a truth which can explain the very reason why at this very moment, on this very day, we are alive.
    cuz we're not dead, what else are we gonna be?
  6. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:321 edit
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    cuz we're not dead, what else are we gonna be?
    Stop answering my posts and allow an individual of higher intelligence to respond.
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:34
    Who are you? What are you talking about?
    if you do know what you are talking about, how is that mindless post even relevent and how did you allow such garbage to enter the recesses of your mind?
    My name is irelevent, my posts stand or fall based on there content not because I say them.
    The post (hopefully) makes seanse to kelly (and other who where there so to speak) who I have talked to before several times in these forums.
    I know exactly what I am talking about. and that 'garbage' did not enter my mind, but was created in it. given that it (the post) is fairly obviousely talking about a subject matter that both partys have been discussing for some time, and refers to past posts without reference, I would, (with your amazing mental prowess.) have thought you would have understood that it was not aimed at you or meant (or required) to be understood by you. insulting the post and poster would not seem to be particularly smart in this light.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:37
    Anyone,

Because.

or to quote zulu
    "Because we're hear lad, and no one else is, just us."
  9. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:39
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    My name is irelevent, my posts stand or fall based on there content not because I say them.
    The post (hopefully) makes seanse to kelly (and other who where there so to speak) who I have talked to before several times in these forums.
    I know exactly what I am talking about. and that 'garbage' did not enter my mind, but was created in it. given that it ...[text shortened]... d by you. insulting the post and poster would not seem to be particularly smart in this light.
    I insult those who would dare insult the name of the Christ.
    You speak like you have acquired knowlege, but the truth is this.
    10,000 away from GOD in Science cannot compare to one day of Biblical Knowlege.
    The fact is, everything apart from the truth is falsified information.
    You seem as misguided as the Gurillas who war against their own people.
    But it was an educated respose. and it had a nice ring to it.😉
  10. The sky
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:39
    Stop answering my posts and allow an individual of higher intelligence to respond.
    Why waste the time with detailed explanations if you won't open your mind and listen anyway?
  11. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:43
    This difficult becuase you won't calm down and listen. I'm trying to help you but you won't yeild. If I have your attention. I want to tell you where you are. This is Mars Hill, you at least have to treat it with respect.
  12. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:47
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Why waste the time with detailed explanations if you won't open your mind and listen anyway?
    Do you have anything worthy to say?
    Did I ever reject reading your posts? Or did I reply as It deemed for an individual such as myself to respond.
    I find the blasphemies of men(and women) very offensive and in defense of the GOD who is to intelligent, majestic,powerful,etc etc to respond, I am here to destroy you conversations about him.
    A task which I am successfully performing.
    Please I would be happy to entertain conversation of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
  13. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:48
    Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
    This difficult becuase you won't calm down and listen. I'm trying to help you but you won't yeild. If I have your attention. I want to tell you where you are. This is Mars Hill, you at least have to treat it with respect.
    I respect none who blaspheme GOD, but it is a free country.
    I only say that you blaspheme him in my presence, so I can contest you.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:51
    where oh where is the 'slap with wet fish' option?
  15. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:52
    I respect none who blaspheme GOD, but it is a free country.
    I only say that you blaspheme him in my presence, so I can contest you.
    you should respect peoples beliefs

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree