1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:54
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    It is fortunate that people have free speech, otherwise we would have to pay to air our opinions, mostly with our limbs and lives.
    It is unfortunate, that this free speech comes at the cost of being apart of a country which,
    IS controlled by Masonic forces and subject all different ethnicities to be under it's influence.
    Look at what's out there ...[text shortened]... nicity is to sell the "Illelegal Drugs"
    Yet both are consequently called Drugs.
    Huh?
    ]It is fortunate that people have free speech, otherwise we would have to pay to air our opinions, mostly with our limbs and lives.

I totally agree and this can never be said too often.

Look at what's out there, sex ouside of marrige is wrong yet it is glorified everywhere especially on the internet(inner net placed to trap)

give me a reason that sex outside of marrige is wrong WITHOUT useing the words christian, god, jeasus, christ, or religion (ignooring the spelling variations).

Look again at homosexuals, lesbians, anal sex, hederosex, drugs,

ok, Having unusual sexual preferences/gender (coverall for the very complex world that is human sexuality) is usually built in geneticaly from birth (although there are probably 'nurture' factors as well) your gender preference is determined by an identified part of the brain and basicaly if it is big you find one gender atractive, and if it is small you find the other atractive, in the majority of people this corresponds to the oposite sex, however in others it doesn't. why (again without using religion) is it wrong for people who find each other atractive and love each other for them to sleep together and if they want marry (in the leagal sense)?
    as for anal sex, if the partys involved enjoy it why not (usual cavyat 😉 ) , if you are worried about desase someone invented the condom.
    hederosex isn't a word please clarify.
    caffine is a drug, as is penecilin, people can be addicted to glue and alcohol and caffine and sugar and nichotine and.... they are all drugs, the arguments over drug leagality or not are very complex, and a moral grey area. black and white thinking hasn't realy got sociaty anywhere and it should be discoraged. not thinking but the black and white notion. thinking is something there should be more of.
  2. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 20:59
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    im christian, but i dont mind atheists and i dont say theyre stupid for being atheists and i dont get mad if they make fun of christians.
    But do you inform them of what the BIBLE says happens to those who reject truth? or do you allow them to continue in ignorance?
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:00
    But do you inform them of what the BIBLE says happens to those who reject truth? or do you allow them to continue in ignorance?
    There is only one ignorant person here.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:01
    we know what the bible says and don't care. why is it that you assume that anyone who does not hold your particular view of the world, does so out of ignorance?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:02
    It is the right for any man to believe what he wants and air his opinions as he wishes, unfortunatley, this is the Masonic founded America, but that right is given to all people weither they oppose a certain religion or support it.
    How did you get the power to tell everyone what is good and right
    and what we should be able to do and what we shouldn't?
    Kelly
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:03
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    There is only one ignorant person here.
    oh, sorry but, how do you know? 😉 😛

also
    How many ignorant people does it take to change a light bulb?
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:04
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    How did you get the power to tell everyone what is good and right
    and what we should be able to do and what we shouldn't?
    Kelly
    or put another way, how do you know that you are right and the 6 and a bit billion other people on the planet are wrong?
  8. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:04
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    oh, sorry but, how do you know? 😉 😛

also
    How many ignorant people does it take to change a light bulb?
    Depends on how big a prayer circle they want to get together to ask God to do it for them. Until then, they just sit in the dark.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:061 edit
    or put another way, how do you know that you are right and the 6 and a bit billion other people on the planet are wrong?
    What do 6 billion on the planet disagree with me on, you did a massive
    poll I wasn't aware of?
    Kelly
  10. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:07
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What do 6 billion on the planet disagree with me on, you did a massive
    poll I wasn't aware of?
    Kelly
    No, no, he means Royal-idiot, who has his own, very personal, beliefs in religion, apparently.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:10
    No, no, he means Royal-idiot, who has his own, very personal, beliefs in religion, apparently.
    Okay, missed that part. Thanks for the heads up.
    Kelly
  12. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:12
    So wickedness holds those who practice it bound.
    Really?
    Am I sooooooooooo wrong because I disagree with Blasphemies against GOD.
    Oh Man
    If I knew you guys were this stuck in you obviously wrong lifestyle I would have came spreading the message a long time ago.
    Like the Athist.
    I accept that you are that but I disagree with it.
    NOW,
    How can you say there is no GOD yet you discuss him and blaspheme him?
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:13
    Depends on how big a prayer circle they want to get together to ask God to do it for them. Until then, they just sit in the dark.
    I was going for, they can't, as none of them know where the spare light bulbs are. but never mind.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:15
    So wickedness holds those who practice it bound.
    Really?
    Am I sooooooooooo wrong because I disagree with Blasphemies against GOD.
    Oh Man
    If I knew you guys were this stuck in you obviously wrong lifestyle I would have came spreading the message a long time ago.
    Like the Athist.
    I accept that you are that but I disagree with it.
    NOW,
    How can you say there is no GOD yet you discuss him and blaspheme him?
    easy, the discussion occurs because although we know there is no god, we also know there are people who beleive that there is. if there wern't the issue would not arise.
  15. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:17
    we know what the bible says and don't care. why is it that you assume that anyone who does not hold your particular view of the world, does so out of ignorance?
    Because though you know the truth, you fail to accept it.
    If I was to know that GOD exists and I act as if he doesn't exist, I would still be judged as if I did know the truth, because I did, and you will be judged, like you know the truth, because you do.
    Denying the truth is the same as ignorance. The only difference is, you are not blissfully ignorant as many other people who don't know the BIBLE are.
    None of you here are blissfully ignorant.
    I tell you the truth and warn you, that the punishment for rejecting the truth will be much harsher.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree