On Language

On Language

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Dec 18
1 edit

@secondson said
There's nothing to subscribe to. It's an illusion. A false idea or concept that has no basis in reality. A figment of the imagination.

There is no god that tortures. Anyone that subscribes to that ideology is delusional.
Confront the ideology's proponents then. I am an atheist.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
25 Dec 18

@divegeester

"It is what most of the Christians posting in this forum believe."

No it isn't. That lie [of a torturer god] is the illusion you and FMF keep propagating both without biblical evidence, or affirmation from those you accuse of believing it. You are under an illusion.

"Deliberately and supernaturally keeping a person alive for eternity in order to make them suffer the agonies of being burnt alive is not a fate I would wish on nor would be justified for the absolute worst human being who had ever lived."

I don't care. The bottom line is you have no say so in the matter of the fate of any other than yourself.

"But hey...your crazed version of God does this to the sinners he loved so much that he initially died for them, but subsequently decided he hated them SO much for denying his existence, that he would do this."

That statement, and its sentiment, can only be ascribed to a mind rife with self induced delusional misconceptions of the reality of the truth of God's Word. It is nothing less than inflammatory language that serves no purpose other than to derail rational coherent debate.

It is a subjectivistic and emotional diatribe meant only to insult the intelligence of those that are otherwise minded.

It is a lie. The kind of thing a troll would say.

F

Moves
25 Dec 18

@secondson said
That lie [of a torturer god] is the illusion you and FMF keep propagating both without biblical evidence, or affirmation from those you accuse of believing it. You are under an illusion.
Proponents of the torturer god ideology- like sonship - don't care for the term "torturer god ideology".

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
25 Dec 18

@fmf said
Confront the ideology's proponents then. I am an atheist.
Bring a proponent of that ideology to the table. I'll tell them the same thing I told you.

But you can't because there's no one posting in this forum that subscribes to that ideology.

You and divegeester have dug yourselves into a hole. There's no way out.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
25 Dec 18

@fmf said
Proponents of the torturer god ideology- like sonship - don't care for the term "torturer god ideology".
Sonship does not subscribe to the "torturer god ideology" in any way, shape or form, nor does any Christian that knows the God of the Bible.

You're making it up.

F

Moves
25 Dec 18

@secondson said
Bring a proponent of that ideology to the table. I'll tell them the same thing I told you.

But you can't because there's no one posting in this forum that subscribes to that ideology.

You and divegeester have dug yourselves into a hole. There's no way out.
I've been talking to proponents of torturer god ideology here for a decade. If you missed the hundreds and hundreds of threads, sub-topics, discussions and exchanges, so be it. If you don't subscribe to the ideology yourself, so be it [again].

F

Moves
25 Dec 18

@secondson said
Sonship does not subscribe to the "torturer god ideology" in any way, shape or form, nor does any Christian that knows the God of the Bible.

You're making it up.
No I am not making it up.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
25 Dec 18

@fmf said
I've been talking to proponents of torturer god ideology here for a decade. If you missed the hundreds and hundreds of threads, sub-topics, discussions and exchanges, so be it. If you don't subscribe to the ideology yourself, so be it [again].
No one has said they subscribe to that ideology. You're making an unsubstantiated accusation.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
25 Dec 18

@fmf said
No I am not making it up.
Go get sonship and I'll hear it from him. Until then, you're making it up.

F

Moves
25 Dec 18

@secondson said
No one has said they subscribe to that ideology. You're making an unsubstantiated accusation.
I am not. The terminology is mine. The content of the ideology is theirs.

F

Moves
25 Dec 18

@secondson said
Go get sonship and I'll hear it from him. Until then, you're making it up.
You can read sonship's posts for yourself. I am not making anything up. His god figure is one that tortures non-believers/non-Christians for eternity as a revenge for their lack of belief. divegeester and Suzianne, for example, are Christians who do not subscribe to torturer god ideology.

F

Moves
25 Dec 18

@secondson said
You're making an unsubstantiated accusation.
It's a description of the ideology propagated and not an "accusation". Having had the relevant discussions umpteen times in public on this forum for upward of 10 years, I really do not have to prove anything to you. If you don't like the terminology, so be it.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
25 Dec 18

@fmf said
I am not. The terminology is mine. The content of the ideology is theirs.
So you admit you made it up?!

You're being disingenuous. You formulated the terminology encapsulating the content, and then accuse certain individuals of believing it.

You're stuck in irrational circular logic.

F

Moves
25 Dec 18

@secondson said
So you admit you made it up?!
Did I make up their ideology? No. I did not make it up. It's their ideology, not mine. It's not yours either, presumably, just as it isn't divegeester's or Suzianne's.

F

Moves
25 Dec 18

@secondson said
You formulated the terminology encapsulating the content, and then accuse certain individuals of believing it.
The terminology encapsulates the ideology they espouse.